Cosmetics Formulation Development

กลิ่นหืนน้ำมันใน oil soap , รีวิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Oil rancid smell in oil soap , review

Postby best_singnontad » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:34 am

I have very dry skin. I like Oil Soap It's been cooked for almost 2 years. I am improving the recipe to my liking. Usually mixed with Fractionated Coconut Oil + Vit E but the smell is not ok so I want to change the oil type to another one. 3 more agents according to the formula below 1. Oil Soap™ 20% 2. Avocado Oil (Refined) 27% 3. Cherry Seed Oil 20% 4. Flaxseed Oil (High Omega) 20% 5. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) 3% (reduce acne) 6. Hyaluronic Acid (Large Molecule) 0.5% 7. Vitamin E Acetate 1% 8. Oil Blender 3% (required in formula to prevent stratification) 9.Melon Flavor 2% (flavored) 10 +11 glycolic+water (used to adjust pH to 5) Not sure how much to use? But it is estimated at 3.5%. Please give advice. 1. Are all formulas compatible? % proportion, which should be adjusted or reduced? 2. Enter Hyaluronic Acid into the soap, will it be useful? I just want the coating to stick on the skin. Or if it's soap, it's washed off with water anyway. Put it in, it's useless. Please suggest. 3. Add น้ำหอม to mask the rancid smell from oil, will it work? staff team in advance for useful advice.
best_singnontad

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: rancid smell in oil soap , review

Postby staff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello, from the formula that members have informed. น้ำมันธรรมชาติ according to item 2,3,4 will have a rancid smell problem. Yes, for item 5 must use Liquid type Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release ] so it can Can dissolve into the oil of the formula. Item 6 is not beneficial to the skin. Please omit it from the formula because Hyaluronic Acid will take time to absorb into the skin. or at least must be able to coat the surface If washed from the skin immediately In the formula of this bath liquid soap It will not benefit any skin.
10+11 glycolic+water (used to adjust pH to 5) Not sure how much to use? but estimated at 3.5%
To bring the pH down to 5, use glycolic acid at a very low level. The team guessed that will be about 0.1-0.2% that's it
3. น้ำหอม to mask the rancid smell from oil, will it work?
, the team recommends. that must be used น้ำหอม or Essential Oil is added to the formula to deodorize rancidity. Otherwise, we recommend you to try it. Citromask helps deodorize instead. yes (This will affect the deodorant as well. when using a bath) Melon use Flavor is not appropriate because it is Flavor does not use น้ำหอม , therefore it will not be able to produce a strong enough scent to deodorize. formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development