Haircare Recipes

ทดลองทำครีมนวด แต่แยกชั้น

sharing your hair care recipes

Tried to make massage cream, but separate layers.

Postby tapakonn » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:35 pm

I have tried making a conditioner. using the formula from the page BTAC but adjust the new ratio and add substance, the formula is as follows: 1.Water (remaining) 2 . Cetyl Alcohol 3% 3. BTAC 2% 4. CTAC 1% 5. Poly conditioner Eco 1% 6. Propylene Glycol 1% 7. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 6. Melatonin Forte 0.2% 7. Allantoin 0.3% 8. Hydro Protein 0.5% 9 น้ำหอม 0.3% How to do it, just follow the steps listed on the page. BTAC first it was fine. But after about a week, it appears that the floor is separated, there is part of the lost pile in the bottom of the bottle. I don't know why. and how to fix it
tapakonn

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Tried making massage cream but separated layers

Postby tapakonn » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:24 pm

more After freshly done, the texture is smooth. As it continues to pass, you will notice small bubbles in the meat. and the bubbles gradually grew bigger and bigger before precipitation occurs I use the blender that I bought with My Skin. It's more information.
tapakonn

Postby staff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Hello, the team recommends members. Experiment with the help of formula coordination. Learn, recommend, try it out Butter Cream Maker 2% by heating it to 70 degrees Celsius and melting with part of oil CTAC , BTAC , Cetyl Alcohol of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Trying to make massage cream but separate layers.

Postby tapakonn » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:51 pm

From the recipe, we can make the massage cream thicker. But is it not stiff and viscous? because it is difficult to fill in the bottle Do you have any advice? This substance Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) can you put it in? (I saw from other posts that put it and make the meat more liquid) this substance Glyceryl Stearate SE / Glyceryl Monostearate SE If you put it into the cream, how will it be? Will it be different or change in any manner? Is there any substance that helps to reduce the small bubbles that form or not cause foaming? In the blender, what speed should be used approximately? And how long does it take to spin? (I have tried using high speed, it will turn into a creamy face.) The texture of the conditioner that is commonly sold in the market Why is the meat smooth, thick, not too liquid, not too viscous? What techniques or techniques does he do? Or is there any substance that has been put on that makes it look like that? Please ask for some knowledge.
tapakonn

Postby staff » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Hello
from the recipe We can make the massage cream thick. But is it not stiff and viscous? because it is difficult to fill in the bottle Do you have any suggestions?
I recommend you to try it out. shea butter instead shea butter will affect the viscosity of the formula very low. Please cut Cetyl Alcohol is out of the formula, however, from the member's original formula, the team thinks that the liquid is enough to be bottled.
This substance Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) Can you put it in? (I saw from other posts that put it and make the meat more liquid)
style of this recipe. There will be no problem of formula thickening when adding Willow Bark Extract (problems will occur when using thickener or สารสร้างเนื้อเจล , or cream maker The type that does not tolerate electrolyte well, which Butter Cream Maker does not have any problems. Said) to mix in the water part of the recipe. If heat is used for mixing Avoid heat by using Willow Bark Extract added to the formula at the end. with synchronization Then the recipe has gradually cooled down a bit. (Add and blend to the formula as it cools and sets)
This substance. Glyceryl Stearate SE / Glyceryl Monostearate SE if I put it in the cream, how will it be? Any difference or change
will thicken the formula. which is what the members do not want
Is there any substance that helps to reduce the formation of small or non-foaming bubbles?
If there is no vacuum mixer , vacuum Homogenizer ), adding oil (including Butter eg shea butter ] shea butter ) or ซิลิโคน ( In the event that it is allowed to use Silicone in the formula can try to add Dimethicone (Light, Low-Odor) 5%) in the formula will help reduce foaming.
What speed should I use for blending? And how long does it take to spin? (I have experimented with high speed and it will turn into a creamy face cream)
Meaning of face cream. As the members mentioned, it means too thick, right? The speed of spinning in this manner does not affect the consistency of the formula. Please adjust the formula as I learned above.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby tapakonn » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:42 pm

In the process of making massage cream in the face BTAC Ingredient CTAC added with other substances and heated to melt. If I change the steps By the same method, but using CTAC put it later when the temperature has dropped to about 40 (before 6 ,7) Will the effectiveness of the massage cream be different? *The reason I do this Because when done, you will get the desired massage cream.
tapakonn

Postby staff » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:00 am

Hello, can you do it? But to stir or spin enough. to make sure CTAC completely dissolved in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes