Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูสูตรกันแดดค่ะ เหมือนจะอุดตัน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Help me see the sunscreen formula. seems to be clogged

Postby jn_andy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 am

The formula is as follows: A water 54 Aloe Vera Extract 0.5 Zinc PCA 0.3 B LipidSoft CC 10 Titanium Dioxide easy dis 1.5 Zinc Oxide nano 3 SPF Protect Ultra 13 BEMT 0.5 Water in Oil EZ 2.5 Isododecane 6 Cyclomethicone 3 C Coenzyme Q10 Extra 0.3 Phenoxyethanol SA 0.4 Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 0.1 D oil fix 1 Polymethylsilsesquioxane 4 Method mix A = W phase and warm a bit mix B with heat 70c = o phase A in B gradually, stir at 1000-1500round get cream then add C and D in, stir to ensure that oil fix totally disperse in the base Question 1. After doing it, the layer is separated after leaving it for 2-3 days, so I put oil fix into it, the separation is better. But I don't know if this one is causing clogging or not. 2. If I don't put oil fix, will the separating cream still be effective? by shaking before use, etc. 3. Is the stratification caused by too much or too little in any mixture? Where do I need to adjust the formula? (Wash your face with cleansing water until the cotton pad is clean, then continue to wash with foam)
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me look at sunscreen formula seems to be clogged

Postby staff » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello
1. After doing it, the layer is separated after 2-3 days, so I put oil fix into it to separate the layers better. But I don't know if this is causing clogging
using Oil-Fix is to be blended until completely dissolved in the formula. If spinning is not enough and incomplete solubility May be left as a small powder floating in the formula and can clog. But if completely dissolved, it will not clog. The study team recommends 2 alternatives. 1. Try to reduce Oil-Fix to 0.5% (but please test Stability) 2. Select LipidSoft™ Fix instead of Oil-Fix
2. If I don't use oil fix, will the separating cream still work well? by shaking before use, etc.
Sunscreen in the past There will be a steel ball in the bottle. And recommend that users always shake before use. due to the separation problem Members may choose to do that. But the sun protection may be reduced a bit.
3. Is the stratification caused by too much or too little of any ingredient? Where do I need to adjust the formula?
The stratification occurs because the formula is difficult to combine because of the various powders and oils. It is therefore normal for a formula like this to be layered without a helper, for example Oil-Fix or LipidSoft™ Fix
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jn_andy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:48 am

How can I see that the oil fix is completely dissolved, then the normal day will be blended together until there is no powder left? But with a thick creamy texture, I don't know if it's completely dissolved or not. or must be mixed in the heat process LipidSoft Fix recommended to use instead of oil fix from the formula, use only 1%, would that be enough? Go into the properties and do not see any mention of helping to coordinate the oil. Is it another feature? or we use more instead of LipidSoft CC LipidSoft CC[/ LipidSoft Fix LipidSoft CC 5% would be good, since the sunscreen formula is quite used. LipidSoft Fix to add oiliness? It is written that it is suitable for dry skin people.
jn_andy

Postby jn_andy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:56 am

More from above (staff read above. You can mix the oil fix in LipidSoft to see if the pattern is complete From these two web pages, they can be dissolved together. This will allow us to see more clearly. Usually, oil fix is applied in the last step. And if changing the steps will affect the mixing of other substances in the next step in the recipe?
jn_andy

Postby staff » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:51 am

Hello,
How to see if the oil fix is completely dissolved, the normal husk will blend together until there is no powder left. But with a thick creamy texture, I don't know if it's completely dissolved or not. Or must be mixed in the process of using heat
. Recommended to reduce the use rate. and use the heat while blending to melt together and take longer to blend Since the ingredients in this list are very small in powder size, they cannot be seen with the naked eye.
LipidSoft Fix recommended to use instead of oil fix from formula, use only 1% is enough? Go into the properties and do not see any mention of helping to coordinate the oil. Is it another feature? or we use more instead of LipidSoft CC 5% would be good
LipidSoft Fix tested at a rate of 5% (instead of LipidSoft CC ) [q uote]Since the sunscreen base is already quite used, adding LipidSoft Fix ] LipidSoft Fix to add oiliness? Saw written that it is suitable for dry skin people
Personal opinion, the team thinks LipidSoft Fix did it over. LipidSoft CC , however, any changes to the ingredients in the formula Will always affect the texture/texture of the formula. Recommend members to take the test. LipidSoft Fix is not specifically for dry skin people [meaning dry skin people can use it, but it means oily skinned people can use it as well. But the rate of use must be adjusted to suit each person's skin. or if you want it to be available in a large group of users Use it at a moderate rate that everyone accepts.]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jn_andy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:50 pm

Try using LipidSoft Fix at 3 and 5% and it doesn't survive. - Thick, viscous product. - Set it for several days and it will be layered anyway. Try Oil Fix to melt with LipidSoft CC heat applied at 70 % I saw that they blended together until clear, no debris. - Thick texture without splitting layers. - Keep using it like you have a face. สิวอุดตัน Yes, what should I do or do I have to change the formula? See spectraban sc using BEMT and DHHB base ซิลิโคน no water no กันเสีย Smooth as a primer and he claims it's perfect. with sensitive skin Because it doesn't clog, the formula is as follows. How much should I use? Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicon Crosspolymer, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE , C12-15 alkyl benzoate , Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine , Cetyl Dimethicone , Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate , Cyclohexasiloxane
jn_andy

Postby staff » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:32 am

Hello,
Try it. LipidSoft Fix at 3 and 5% did not survive - The product is viscous - if it is set for several days, it will be layered anyway, try oil fix and dissolve it with LipidSoft CC Use the heat at 70% and see that it melts together until it's clear, no debris. - Thick texture without splitting layers. สิวอุดตัน
It is possible that using Water-in-Oil EZ 2.5% is not enough, may have to try to increase 3-4%
spectraban sc use BEMT http://www.myskinrecipes.com/shop/spf-sunscreen/772-bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol-methoxyphenyl-triazine.html]BEMT[/url BEMT and DHHB base ซิลิโคน no water no กันเสีย Smooth as a primer and he claims it's perfect. with sensitive skin Because it doesn't clog, the formula is as follows. How much should I use?
I don't know if members have tried this product yet. And found that there is a problem with blockage or not? Mixing is easy as it is not an emulsion.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jn_andy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:41 pm

I have tried it. The meat is thick but not white. Notice that there are small white granules scattered about. After applying it is very soft and smooth. Not clogged in. The formula would use ซิลิโคน but it's probably a very good grade as well so it won't clog. And it's good that it's like you can't see it. กันเสีย right? I use it a lot
jn_andy

Postby staff » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:46 pm

Hello Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer uses Silicone Gel ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE C12-15 alkyl benzoate Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Cetyl Dimethicone use Siliwax Lite Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate Cyclohexasiloxane use Cyclomethicone The formula just use Silicone Gel as base and add ส่วนผสมกันแดด in the formula. The important part in this formula is Using a solvent สารกันแดด in the formula is ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE (as สารกันแดด and C12-15 alkyl benzoate is sufficient, because if not enough สารกันแดด Other items, especially DHHB will not dissolve and will not be effective. from the characteristics that the members notified which was found to contain powder in the gel Is it something to worry about? This is because if สารกันแดด are not completely dissolved in the formula (e.g. a precipitate is formed. in the formula), it will not be effective in sun protection. Members must avoid refrigeration. or get cold because when sediment occurs in the formula The effectiveness of sunscreen will be greatly reduced.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jn_andy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:23 pm

I couldn't find Siliwax Lite . How to mix it
jn_andy

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development