Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนแนะนำวิธีใช้น้ำมันจากพืชธรรมชาติในcleansing

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please suggest how to use natural plant oils in cleansing.

Postby cherrycoltd » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:48 am

I'm about to make this cleansing balm. Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate 15-20% PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate 15% Polyethylene 7%. to use in a greater ratio Butylene Glycol 5% mineral oil The rest 100% complete question The first is interested in using natural plant oils (such as coconut and rice bran) instead. mineral oil I don't know if it can be done or not. How should the formula be adjusted? Or you can suggest a different oil. Question 2, if you want the benefits of collagen and glutathione (whiteness), which substance must be added? Question 3, recommend adding plant extracts as well. (eg tamarind extract, gourd) Thank you very much.
cherrycoltd

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please suggest how to use natural plant oils in cleansing

Postby staff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Hello
Question 1 Interested in using natural plant oils (such as coconut and rice bran) instead. mineral oil I don't know if it can be done or not. How should the formula be adjusted? Or you can recommend another oil
using polarized oil ( น้ำมันธรรมชาติ ) may lower the stability of the formula. both the opportunity for segregation and the chance of having a rancid smell in the long run. น้ำมันธรรมชาติ mentioned above. We recommend you to try it yourself first. When it was found that within 6 months the formula was still in good condition. therefore may consider selling The team can't say for sure if the formula will stay as good as using synthetic oil.
Question 2 If you want the benefits of collagen and glutathione (whiteness), which substance must be added? Question 3, I recommend adding plant extracts as well. (eg tamarind extract Gourd)
Formula to wash/clean the skin. No need to add skin care ingredients. and in the case of adding skin nourishing ingredients will be able to expect low results Because the formula is washed from the skin in a short time. The team does not recommend adding any skin care ingredients in this kind of formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please suggest how to use natural plant oils in cleansing

Postby cherrycoltd » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:21 am

thank you very much
cherrycoltd

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development