Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยตรวจดู ingredient ให้หน่อยค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please help me check the ingredients.

Postby fairfairpp » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:21 pm

I would like to have a skin care that Help with pollution work with frequent dust And often exposed to sunlight, dull face, waking up every morning to look tired all the time, with red marks and a little pimple, so I need help. Reduce inflammation, irritate the skin, restore skin moisture, help not dull easily, reduce redness ลดการอักเสบของสิว Anti-oxidant I don't know if these ingredients are the answer or not. Plankton GP4G 5% Bifida Ferment Lysate 5% Niacinamide 3% Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Adenosine Hyaluronic Acid beta glucan Squalane want 2 more anti oxidant Is it worth it? Can the following items be mixed? Does it match my face? Please advise.
fairfairpp

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me check the ingredients

Postby staff » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:40 pm

Hello, the study team inquires. The moisture level of the skin (dry, normal, oily, combination) as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fairfairpp » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:15 am

Normal to slightly combination skin, medium skin.
fairfairpp

Postby staff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Hello, from the formula that members asked. The formula will be able to help. ลดการระคายเคือง , helps replenish moisture It's good for the skin. But there is no ingredient that helps clear skin. However, if the skin is irritated. It may result in the skin in such areas becoming darker/redder. which is the natural mechanism of the skin If when the skin and ลดการระคายเคือง Member's skin may be able to clear up. The study team recommends experimenting with the mixture from the aforementioned formula first. If after 6 weeks of trial, please report the results of your skin response to the team. in the part that still feel dissatisfied Can customize more formulas later for Antioxidant The formula contains a group of ingredients. anti-aging , which should be able to expect results. You don't need any more. from the ingredients that members have informed There will be some items that are not informed of the usage rate. The team kindly asks members to check the specified usage rate. From the website detailing the said ingredients And do not use more than the rate that the manufacturer / FDA. given and the formula should have สารกันเสีย as well. Mild Preserved Eco 1% ka
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fairfairpp » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:18 am

I want to add clarity as well. Which one do you recommend? (expected to reduce GP4G it's a bit pricey) Thank you.
fairfairpp

Postby staff » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 pm

Hello,
I want to add clarity. Which one do you recommend?
Members can choose ingredients in the category. whitening
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis