Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมทีมี Repair Activator™ เก็บไว้ที่อุณภูมิห้องเปลี่ยนสี

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Cream with Repair Activator™ stored at room temperature, discolored.

Postby sootthisak.ch » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:48 pm

The ingredients are as follows: 1 Water, the rest 2 Retinal (Retinaldehyde) 0.1% 3 FloraSolve Clear 5.000% 4 LipidSoft Dry 15.000% 5 Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.300% 6 Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1.000% 7 Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) % 8 Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1.000% 9 Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 1.000% 10 1,2-Hexanediol 3.000% 11 Repair Activator™ 10.000% 12 Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 0.500% 13 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5.000% after mixing, the cream is light yellow according to the color of Licorice but when stored in non-opaque But it's room temperature for about 2 weeks, starting to turn brown. Personally stored in the refrigerator, the color does not change. It is concluded that caused by Repair Activator™ deteriorated and turned brown. (I don't know if I got it right) So, which extract should be added to extend the life of the active cream to keep it at normal temperature longer? Thank you :D
sootthisak.ch

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Cream with Repair Activator™ stored at room temperature for replacement.

Postby staff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello, the team thinks that the problem is caused by Retinal (Retinaldehyde) , the team recommends members add Protec™ OX 0.05% and Protec™ UV 0.1% in the formula to help extend the life of Retinal if the color still changes. May have to consider adding additional ingredients to help. to keep the formula stable
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sootthisak.ch » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:08 pm

I've tried formulas that don't include it. Repair Activator™ leave it at room temperature, it will not change color. Therefore, it should not be caused by Retinal (Retinaldehyde) sure enough to add Repair Activator™ and leave it at room temperature for 2 weeks, the cream starts to turn brown. Divide another portion, refrigerate and not change color. and additional ingredients to keep the formula stable Is there any one that can give me some advice, thank you.
sootthisak.ch

Postby staff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Hello, I would like to recommend you to test members according to the instructions above. If you still have any problems Please report back this way.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sootthisak.ch » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:36 pm

I tried, add Protec™ OX 0.05% and Protec™ UV 0.03% It appears that in just 2 days the color has started to change. go brown The color changes very quickly. The controlling factors are temperature (room temperature vs refrigerator) and light in both total darkness. As noticed - if not add Repair Activator™ in the formula (in The formula only contains Retinal ) Leave for about 1 month in room temperature, opaque container, color will gradually turn brown. - The part in the formula that is added Repair Activator™ 10% Leave it for about 2 days in room temperature. The container is opaque. The color changes very quickly. From the problems encountered, how should they be solved?
Attachments
IMG_20171212_140901.jpg
รูปเพิ่มเติม
IMG_20171212_140901.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1658 times
sootthisak.ch

Postby staff » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:49 am

Hello, if members can accept the yellow color in the formula. 1. Learn to consider Protec™ SQ. Try to test at 3% in the formula. 2. The team has never found that. Repair Activator affects Retinal but if members encounter such problems The study team recommends cutting. Repair Activator and consider using other ingredients in the anti-aging
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development