Cosmetics Formulation Development

ความเข้าใจเกี่ยวกับค่า pH

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Understanding pH

Postby best_singnontad » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:59 am

about to make cream ผลัดเซลล์ผิว 2 items 1.sleeping mask 2.body cream I'm in the process of finding compatible ingredients. The challenge is as follows: 1. This cream must contain AHA or BHA or วิตามิน C help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว with acidity. any one and the pH must not exceed 3.5 in order for this group of substances to work at full efficiency 2. Must be moisturizer occlusive cream is very concentrated, Staff said that "normally" ingredients have their own pH and have a pH range that they can live in, or called stable pH range (the pH range that stabilizes this substance). Substances that are oily or must be dissolved in all oils have no pH, meaning they can be added to any cream formula with a high or low pH. I understand right or wrong. On the contrary, I therefore assumed that All water soluble substances There must be a pH of itself, and there will be a pH range in which it can live, known as a stable pH range. Am I mistaken? I went through the properties of every ingredient in the moisture part, my suspicion was that many water-soluble substances did not specify their pH properties, nor did they specify the pH range in which they were active and active. The moisture that answered the first question was to specify a pH range that it could work at pH 3.5. I chose it, but there are many moisture substances that don't have a pH range listed, so concerns arose. Because these substances have some important properties I was looking for. But I'm not sure if it can be added to cream recipes with pH as low as 3.5. I've posted a list of substances that interest me in the moisture group without pH range for the Staff to look at. whether it can work well at a pH of not more than 3.5 or not? These substances that do not specify the pH range of the moisture group can be added to any cream without worrying about whether the pH is high or low. 1. Creatine 100 2. TreMoisture™ 3. Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids (pH in itself 6-7, no pH range) 4. Natural Betaine 5. Hydro Gel 6. CeraTouchCeramide 7. Sea Kelp Extract 8. Hydro Protein 9. Sodium PCA 10. Sodium Lactate 11. Goat Milk Powder 12. Hydro-Urea ® moisturizer (probably equal to Urea it normal?) 13.Atopi- Telmesteine ™ 14. Milk Protein Hydrolyzed 15. Water-Film™ 16. Chamomile flower extract 17. Sodium Lactate Plus Thank you to all the Staff MyskinRecipes team for always providing valuable knowledge for me and other members. reflects the philosophy of work with attention to detail, patience and a tireless pursuit of useful knowledge
best_singnontad

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Understanding pH

Postby staff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello,
Please allow me to review my old understanding that I have asked a question a long time ago. Substances that are oily or must be dissolved in all oils have no pH, meaning they can be added to any cream formula with a high or low pH. Am I right or wrong?
In theory, pH is the "Potential of Hydrogen", which means that any substance can have a pH value, but in practice it does. Some substances, although have a pH value, cannot be measured. or difficult to measure especially substances that are not in the form of an aqueous solution More information about วัดค่า pH of non-aqueous substances such as oils, solvents
AN-PHNONAQS-E1014-RevA-WEB.pdf
(271.51 KiB) Downloaded 1200 times
On the contrary, I assume that All water soluble substances There must be a pH of itself, and there will be a pH range in which it can live, known as a stable pH range. Am I misunderstood?
Right? Yes,
, but there are many moisture substances that do not specify the pH range at all, so concern arises. Because these substances have some important properties I was looking for. But I'm not sure if it can be added to cream recipes with pH as low as 3.5.
Substances not specified by the manufacturer, use the 3.5-7 threshold as the standard pH range. Most of them can tolerate it.
1.This cream must contain AHA or BHA or วิตามิน C help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว with acidity. one and the pH must not exceed 3.5 for this group of substances to be able to take full effect
BHA if used to ละลายสิวอุดตัน It doesn't have to be in an acidic formula. To use ผลัดเซลล์ผิว select AHA would be more appropriate and efficient. BHA , from the review, the team found that the ingredients have the right pH value already displayed on the web page. Please click on "Technique" when on the ingredient detail page.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development