Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรครีมwhitening ที่มีกันแดด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about whitening cream recipes with sunscreen.

Postby phakamasbb » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:18 am

Usually, the face is a little darker than the neck, the skin is oily in the T Zone and dark spots from acne on the cheeks. So I want to mix the cream that helps the skin to be white and bright. And can protect from sun and UV because you have to sit and work in front of the computer for a long time every day. I don't know how much SPF I have to use and because I haven't mixed my own cream yet. So I want the cream recipe. whitening that protects the skin from UV rays and how to do it in detail and the necessary tools, thank you very much :) :)
phakamasbb

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about whitening cream formula with sunscreen

Postby staff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Hello, the team recommends as follows: 1. Please study the basics of mixing at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ 2. Sample sunscreen. You can see a sample recipe from the details page. SPF Protect Ultra for Hybrid Sunscreen and Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid for physical sun protection SPF 25-30 is considered enough. The important thing is to be able to protect the sun all day, more than a high SPF, but not effective for the whole day. 4. Ingredients whitening can be found in the section whitening
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development