Cosmetics Formulation Development

การใช้ oil stick

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

oil stick use

Postby jitinan5 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:40 pm

ask for advice on use Oil Stick Medium to make facial oil jelly serum texture เจลน้ำมัน . Method 1 is doing it. 1. Use oil stick together with Water Balm because I want to add 2-3 % of the active extracts that are dissolved in water. 2. When should I add the extract? What to do now is to take oil stick + various oils in the oil part + Water Balm + Bisabolol dissolves at the same time, but the oil stick is really hard to dissolve, more than 100 c dissolves. And if you leave it at 80c, it's hard again. You have to stir the extract while it's hot. And fear the properties of the extract will go away. Method 2 1. Use Sugar Gel + water part กลีเซอรีน and extract, warm it up, then stir in the oil part. There is an oil stick of 1.5%. This one can't get a gel at all. Try it. Increase the oil stick to 2.4%, the meat will settle before pouring together. The texture is not smooth. Please give me some advice. Recently, I have bought many adjusters and I'm still confused. Chitinan
jitinan5

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Using oil sticks

Postby staff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello, if the member's purpose is gel texture, not hard texture, do not use Oil Stick because Oil Stick will make the texture hard. Water Balm will produce a balm texture (similar to lip balm). just can't use Water Balm , please inquire about the texture of the formula that members want.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development