Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตร ครีมลดริ้วรอย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about anti-aging cream formula

Postby tassandy.aew » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about the cream recipe. ลดริ้วรอย whether it can be used or not. Personally, I'm 35 years old. I have wrinkles on my cheek grooves, forehead and cheeks are dry and flaky during very dry weather. Can I use this cream recipe? DI Water 40% GABA 3% Pitera 28.5% Argireline 3% Yeast Radiance™ 3% Hyaluronic Acid 0.5% Rose Hip Oil 15% Jojoba Oil 5% Light Cream Maker 1% Optiphen Plus 1% Thank you.
tassandy.aew

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about wrinkle cream formula?

Postby staff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:20 am

Hello, the team understands that The reason why members choose to use Light Cream Maker because I don't want Use heat to mix. Usually very dry skin. There should be a coating that can be applied to the surface. Sticks well on the skin These ingredients, such as Wax, Butter, require heat to dissolve them into the recipe. The team recommends trying more. moisturizer as much as possible in the formula by the dryness of the skin. is a more important problem than ลดริ้วรอย due to part of the wrinkles [or all] was definitely caused by the dryness of the members' skin. The study team recommends the following adjustments: by cutting ingredients anti-aging and additional attempts moisturizer even more. DI Water , the rest is 100%. Vitamin B5 3% [ moisturizer ] WaterLock 2% [ moisturizer ] Safe-B3 5% [Skin Strengthening] Pitera 28.5% Argireline 3% Yeast Radiance™ 3% Double Hyaluron Liquid 0.5% Rose Hip Oil 5% [downgrade due to too light oil] Jojoba Oil 10% [adjusted to help increase the weight of oil - solve dry skin problems] Light Cream Maker 1% Optiphen Plus 1% if this formula still doesn't solve the problem of dry skin - dry and peeling. It is necessary to mix the formula using heat. with the selection of ingredients that can coat the skin further, as described above The total oil proportion of this formula is 15%. The team has been reduced from the total of 20% due to fear that there is a chance of stratification.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby tassandy.aew » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:58 pm

thank you very much
tassandy.aew

Postby tassandy.aew » Wed May 30, 2018 9:44 am

Hello, after trying the cold stirring method. I can't solve the problem of dry skin, peeling skin. Is there any other way?
tassandy.aew

Postby staff » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello, please disturb the members. Please update the recipe that is actually mixed. due to checking from the order history The ingredients that I ordered don't match the recipe that I made. This is for the team to understand the formula that is used and cannot ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว enough and recommends appropriate adjustments to the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby tassandy.aew » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Use the following ingredients. DI Water 37% Vitamin B5 3% WaterLock 3% Safe-B3 5% Pitera 28.5% Argireline 3% Yeast Radiance™ 3% Double Hyaluronic Acid 0.5% Rose Hip Oil 5% Jojoba Oil 10% Light Cream Maker 1% Optiphen Plus 1% is when stirred cold. After 1-2 weeks of use, there is still peeling.
tassandy.aew

Postby staff » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:07 pm

Hello, the team understands that members will not be convenient to use heat in mixing. The learning team recommends adjusting the formula. by trying to keep the original ingredients selected. Reduced only some ingredients that did not focus on dry skin. and additional ingredients that can help coat and protect the skin from the outside including helping to retain moisture for the skin as long as possible DI Water 37% Vitamin B5 5% WaterLock 3% Safe-B3 5% Double Hyaluronic Acid 0.5% Jojoba Oil 5% Satin Cream Maker 1.5% PFPE ( perfluoropolyether ) 7% Dimethicone (Medium/1000, Low-Odor) 5% Mild Preserved Eco 1% However, if using this formula and still finding that the skin is still dry [must be much better than the original formula] But if the problem persists], the team will have to recommend a formula that requires heat. The members themselves must have a device that heats up and can control the heat well. The steps will be more difficult. It is recommended that you try this formula at least in the morning and evening for 3 weeks.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development