Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามขั้นตอนการผสมค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the mixing process.

Postby viewpanita » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:47 am

Water formula. Water EDTA Allantoin Vit B3 GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) chlorphenesin / Phenoxyethanol (Microcare PHC) DMAE Flora Solve™ Clear Fragrance Question 1. What is the mixing process? because it has been done น้ำหอม still floating in the water 2. Which substance do I need to add to make it absorb into the skin faster? quite dry skin What substances should I add to moisturize but not greasy the skin? 4. What nourishing substances should I add to help with radiance? Thank you very much.
viewpanita

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about mixing process

Postby staff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:34 am

Hello, please inform the proportion of each ingredient in % as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby viewpanita » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:35 am

Water 85.8% EDTA 0.2% Allantoin 0.5% Vit B3 5% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine )3% chlorphenesin / Phenoxyethanol (Microcare PHC)1% DMAE 3% Flora Solve™ Clear 1% Fragrance 0.5% Question 1. What is the mixing process? because it has been done น้ำหอม still floating in water 2. Which substance do I need to add to make it absorb into the skin faster? quite dry skin What substances should I add to moisturize but not greasy the skin? 4. What nourishing substances should I add to help with radiance? Thank you very much.
viewpanita

Postby staff » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello - Please downgrade Allantoin to 0.3% of the formula because Allantoin soluble up to 0.5% of water, not of the formula - please increase the proportion of Flora Solve Clear to 2% by mixing น้ำหอม with Flora Solve Clear when matched well Then add it to the recipe. - Other ingredients can be mixed together in water at all (when combined well. Then add the oil part + Flora Solve Clear into the water)
2 . Which substance must be added to make it absorb into the skin faster
may consider adding Ethoxydiglycol 3-5%
3. quite dry skin What substances should be added to moisturize but not sticky the skin?
Test Vitamin B5 1% if you still give not enough moisture Our team recommends mixing it into a cream formula ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว much better than the water formula in this way
4. What nutrients should I add to help with radiance
? whitening is Safe-B3 + GlucoBright already Yes, but if members want to add more ingredients whitening other can be done But the study team recommends trying it first. If the clarity is not enough may consider adding whitening others in the formula in the future
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby viewpanita » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:57 pm

Sorry, forgot to mention mixed. Aloe Gel with 5% mixed in part Water. Follow the instructions, but separate layers. What should I do?
viewpanita

Postby staff » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Hello, this formula will be used. Aloe Vera Extract is not Aloe Vera Gel
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development