Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรการทำผลิตภัณฑ์รอบดวงตาคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the formula for making eye products.

Postby bang_is_vip » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:04 am

It is a product for eyelash care. So I want to ask about the chemicals used. The rough plan is like this: 1. Hydrolyzed rice protein (2%) 2. Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (2%) 3. Pure Keratin™ (2%) 4. Creatine 100 (1%) 5. N-Acetyl Cysteine (2%) 6. Polysorbate 20 (Tween 20) (2%) to combine some ingredients that are not soluble in oil to be soluble 7. Thyme Care (0.8%) is used to disinfect substances. To prevent oxidation 8. water (main ingredient) 9. Coconut Oil cold pressed (main ingredient) 10. Vitamin E Thyme Care Main ingredients) Questions 1. Ingredients that have been enumerated, are there any places that need to be modified? Thyme Care alone is enough to handle? The product is at 3 ml. Thank you very much.
bang_is_vip

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquiring about the formula for making eye products

Postby bang_is_vip » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Please help the staff please. Let me ask again if myskinrecipe accept mix or produce for customers as well. Thank you.
bang_is_vip

Postby staff » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Hello, the meaning of eyelash care is to speed up the length of eyelashes or not.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bang_is_vip » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:46 pm

yes Strong, not easy to fall Please consider the formula for me. that can be mixed together or not Is there one that should be cut out or replaced? The main ingredient will be oil. And I want to ask if My Skin can produce it for me too. Thank you.
bang_is_vip

Postby kanyarach » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:26 am

If nourishing eyelashes, use น้ำมันมะพร้าว น้ำมันมะกอก or body oil Plated cotton buds can be applied to the eyelashes. Eyelashes will grow thicker.
kanyarach

From thanks :: 8 Times

Postby bang_is_vip » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:12 pm

Thank you, but it's enough to make a product for sale. which wants the product to last a long time and contains ingredients that help nourish more Like the ingredients listed above. So I want to ask Is the proportion ok? Are the ingredients compatible? because the main ingredient is oil But most nutrients dissolve in water.
bang_is_vip

Postby staff » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Hello, what do you mean by members? What is the ratio of "main ingredient"? because of the use of oil in the formula ratio There will be problems with formula synchronization. In addition, Vitamin E is very viscous. Usually use more than 0.1% level, it's already gooey.
2. Disinfectant use only Thyme Care one of them enough to handle?
Learn to recommend Mild Preserved Eco is gentle for around the eyes more Thyme Care
3. % that the website says means % of the product's net volume, right?
Please study มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ There will be an explanation of the proportion calculation.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development