Cosmetics Formulation Development

ลอง Test makeup cleansing สูตร miceller แล้วแสบหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Try Test makeup cleansing, miceller formula and burn your face.

Postby siyarat89 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Hello team, I try to use tester cleaning that says there is aloe vera + Centella + Willow Bark + Micellar omit สารลดแรงตึงผิว No น้ำหอม No exchange alcohol I felt that there was a slight burning sensation on my skin. The first time you use it, after washing your face, your face is not dry, soft, but still a little itchy. Try it for your family to use. I felt a slight burning sensation on my skin as well. I don't know if it can be analyzed or not. what is the cause Should I sell or not, and which important substances should I increase or decrease? PS. I want to make a cleanser that can be washed, clean, gentle, not allergic. Is there a formula you recommend? Thank you very much.
siyarat89

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Tried Test makeup cleansing with miceller formula and it hurts my face.

Postby staff » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Hello - Please inform the composition of the formula in detail. including the mixing algorithm Because we can't find any order history from members. The team will be able to provide information and recommends customizing the formula For ingredients that the company sells only. If members use ingredients from other places Please inquire directly with the supplier/manufacturer for the most accurate information. due to cosmetic ingredients Qualifications/Specifications for each ingredient which is different for each manufacturer
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development