Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยตรวจสูตรของVITAMIN C SERUM คะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula of VITAMIN C SERUM.

Postby piyada.benz2521 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:54 am

help check the formula of Vitamin C SERUM: 100g >> 80ml I want to use it for people over 35 years old. -White and bright face - ลดจุดด่างดำ Fix blemishes, freckles - ลดริ้วรอย on the face. prevent acne - Moisturise the face .................................................. .......... To modify Please inform If passing, I would like to ask if If I want to enter the lab test, what should I do next? how much does it cost And how long does it take to know the results that are taken out of the country? thank you
Attachments
27112017.jpg
27112017.jpg (59.58 KiB) Viewed 797 times
piyada.benz2521

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula of VITAMIN C SERUM

Postby staff » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Hello - the team asks for the members Check the usage rate of each ingredient On the web page too Aloe Vera Extract it is recommended to use only 1-3%. L-ascorbic acid cannot be used in this formula. because it is unstable in water (Please study more information on the product detail page) Hyaluronic Acid Member means Double Hyaluron Liquid ? Allantoin can be used no more than 0.5% of the water of the formula. From this formula, it may be used up to about 0.2-0.3% of the formula because there is less water. - Selected Ingredients Will help reduce oiliness to the skin ( Zinc PCA , Safe-B3 ), but it cannot cure melasma or freckles. For clarity, there will be Safe-B3 , Alpha Arbutin , GlucoBright which is expected result?
If you pass, I want to ask if If I want to take a lab test, what should I do next?
Meaning of lab test What do you mean? What do you want the lab to test? Disturbing members to specify the test format that you want as well (infectiousness test, stability test, viscosity test, any value test?)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development