Cosmetics Formulation Development

โลชั่นทาผิวเด็ก และผู้ใหญ่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Lotion for children and adults

Postby tassandy.aew » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Hello, can you help me to see the formula of skin lotion for children and adults. Adult formula. Very dry skin, not smooth, soft, dull. Use lotion for dry skin is not effective. So I want to mix it myself. Can the formula below be used? DI Water 58% Pitera 19 % Hyaluronic Acid 0.5 % Rose Hip Oil 10 % สารสกัดขมิ้น 7 % Olive Oil 3 % Vitamin E 0.5% Light Cream Maker 1 % Optiphen Plus 1% Body Lotion Formula My 5-year-old child has combination skin. Here's the recipe. DI Water 58.5% Pitera 19% Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1% Rose Hip Oil 9% Jojoba Oil 7% Olive Oil 3% Vitamin E 0.5% Light Cream Maker 1% Optiphen Plus 1% Thank you very much.
tassandy.aew

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Lotion for baby and adult skin

Postby staff » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Hello,
Very dry skin, not smooth, soft, dull. Use lotion for dry skin is not effective. So I want to mix it myself. Can the formula below be used? DI Water 58% Pitera 19 % Hyaluronic Acid 0.5 % Rose Hip Oil 10 % สารสกัดขมิ้น 7% Olive Oil 3 % Vitamin E 0.5% Light Cream Maker 1 % Optiphen Plus 1 %[/quote: 3buasvbs] for very dry skin Members need to use heat to mix. By adding ingredients that can coat the surface well (various types of Butter, various waxes), the study team recommends as follows. DI Water , the rest is 100%. Pitera 19 % Double Hyaluron Liquid 5 % Olive Oil 3 % Vitamin E 0.1% [decrease consumption due to the high rate of use will get very sticky] Light Cream Maker 1 % Optiphen Plus 1 % Second Skin 5% shea butter 10% Butter Cream Maker 4% Cerasoft™ (Synthetic Ceramide) 5% Vitamin B5 3% Ezerrawax™ 5% The team eliminated some ingredients such as Rose Hip Oil due to the main problem of the member's skin. is dry The team therefore focuses on tailoring the formula to help reduce dryness of the skin primarily.
5 year old baby lotion formula, my skin is combination skin. Here's the recipe. DI Water 58.5% Pitera 19% Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1% Rose Hip Oil 9% Jojoba Oil 7% Olive Oil 3% Vitamin E 0.5% Light Cream Maker 1% Optiphen Plus 1%[/quote ] What is the purpose of the formula? Because children 5 years old do not need to use Pitera to nourish skin or use Bisabolol in reducing allergy/irritation (Unless there is an allergy/irritation problem)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby tassandy.aew » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Thank you very much for the adults. The child's interest is that I want to mix it for my younger sister. but not sure what to wear Most of the children saw him use. mineral oil but I don't want it mineral oil in the recipe. I want a formula that is safe for children. Please advise the team. Thank you very much.
tassandy.aew

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello, what is the purpose of the formula used for 5 year olds?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development