Cosmetics Formulation Development

เซรั่มบำรุงผม leave on

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

leave on hair serum

Postby kookkaiiip » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:10 pm

Feel free to inquire about hair serum formula. need main ingredient Argan Oil and Keratin The desired result is use after the pool or before clamping the hair styling Makes hair soft, smooth, shiny, not tangled and nourishes the hair in the body. The texture of the product is not greasy and absorbs into the hair quickly. not leave the weight or viscous on my hair
kookkaiiip

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: leave on hair serum

Postby staff » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Hello Argan Oil , Keratin can actually nourish the skin. but it doesn't help keep me tangled And it doesn't help my hair shine. And it doesn't help my hair slip. (Can make it soft) I do not tangle, shiny, slippery must use a group of ingredients. hair conditioner which may be Silicone Some Silicone , for example Silicone Shine (Light & Silky), SiliWater or some Polymer such as Poly-Conditioner Pro [In case of leave-on recipe, please use these ingredients at a rate of only 10-30% from the rate recommended by the manufacturer. rinse-off formula] The limitation of making a leave-on skin serum is that it should be a serum. The texture is very light. because if gooey It will not be suitable for making a leave-on. Our team recommends the following formula: Disiloxane 20% [ Silicone Max Evaporation] Argan Oil 1% Pure Keratin 2% SiliWater 2% [ hair conditioner ] Butter Cream Maker 3% [blending/creating cream/serum] Mild Preserved Eco 1% [ สารกันเสีย ] water, the rest
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development