Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามOil soap สบู่น้ำมันธรรมชาติ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for Oil soap, natural oil soap.

Postby chanunya.thsk » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Ask the formula Oil Soap Oil Soap™ 25% Fractionated Coconut Oil 66 % Jojoba Oil 5% Vitamin E Acetate 1% Oil Blender 3% (required in formula to prevent Steps: Mix it all together. Heated at 70 degrees and blended at low speed not more than 500 rpm until dissolved together Wait for it to cool down to no more than 50 degrees, then add Vitamin E Spin people in. together The formula can be filled น้ำหอม or Essential Oil into the formula normally. 1 Fractionated Coconut Oil can be changed to Olive Oil that is Olive CLEAR I'm afraid that it will smell rancid. 2 If you use it as Olive Oil Normal, do I need to add more preservative? 3 After trying it, I want my skin to be soft. Slippery, what more should I add? 4 Oil Soap is this product dangerous, do you want to go to the FDA, what should I do? is All Natural Which substance must be modified? and will use Essential Oil how to make the smell last Thank you Chanya
This answer received thanks from: rujjyjaj
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
chanunya.thsk

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Oil soap inquiry

Postby staff » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Hello
1 Fractionated Coconut Oil can be changed to Olive Oil that is Olive CLEAR , I'm afraid that it will smell rancid
Fractionated Coconut Oil No rancid smell And the rancidity is very difficult. But if members want to use Olive CLEAR is also possible. The chance of rancidity is as low as Fractionated Coconut Oil Yes
2 if used as Olive Oil need to add more anti-rancid substance?
need to add. Please recommend Protec-Ox and if the packaging is clear, use Protec-UV too
4 Oil Soap is this one dangerous? I want to go to the FDA, what should I do?
Every product that the company sells It is safe when used according to specifications, usage rates, and correct methods of use. and dangerous if misused or with a rate that exceeds the specified formula Oil Soap can register the FDA as usual, please check. INCI name used for registration with the FDA on the product detail page Oil Soap , click on "Technique"
5 want to use as All Natural Which substance must be modified? and will use Essential Oil How to get lasting smell
not possible because Oil Soap is not Natural, no matter how natural the other ingredients are. Oil Soap itself is a chemical [although some of the components come from nature].
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Inquire about Oil soap, natural oil soap.

Postby rujjyjaj » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Please inquire further. I have tried to buy the ingredients according to this recipe to try. Oil Soap™ 25% Fractionated Coconut Oil 66% Jojoba Oil 5% Vitamin E Acetate 1% Oil Blender 3% (required in formula to prevent stratification). change Fractionated Coconut Oil to Avocado Oil If we want to adjust this formula to... 1. More foam 2. Texture Oil Soap thicker or more viscous will Can I do this? If so, what else should I add? In which step? Thank you very much. Rujanat.
rujjyjaj

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby rujjyjaj » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:06 pm

Please inquire further. I have tried to buy the ingredients according to this recipe to try. Oil Soap™ [/url] 25% Fractionated Coconut Oil [/url] 66% Jojoba Oil [/url] 5% Vitamin E Acetate [/url] 1% Oil Blender [/url ] 3% (required in formula to prevent stratification), changed Fractionated Coconut Oil to Avocado Oil If we want to adjust this formula to... 1. More foam 2. Texture Oil Soap thicker or more viscous will Is it possible? If so, what else should I add? At what step? Thank you very much. Rujanat.
rujjyjaj

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:37 pm

Hello
1. More bubbles
Increase the proportion of Oil Soap™ and reduce the proportion of oil.
2. meat Oil Soap thickens or more viscous
Experiment Oil Thick™ Clear 5%, soluble in oil by heating. Check how to use it on the product detail page of the ingredient.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development