Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมลดผิวคล้ำจากแดด เน้นทาแขน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Cream to reduce dark skin from the sun, focusing on the arms.

Postby peeya_pgi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:02 pm

Hello team is to make an arm cream. I intend to apply only the arms. Because the arms are exposed to the sun more than the other parts. Mostly because he wears short sleeves. When wearing a sleeveless shirt, you will see a distinctly different color. So I thought I would like to make a cream that helps to adjust the skin that is dark from the sun. Usually I'm a white skinned person. but not white When comparing the arms and the other parts of the body, it can be clearly seen that the color is very different. Parati is a normal to slightly dry skinned person. Because I work in an air-conditioned room, but I use Jergen Body Lotion to help, so I would like to consult the formula below. Body Lotion for dark arms, group A Pineapple Enzyme ( Bromelain ) Inzai Pomegranate from Pineapple 2 (Skin exfoliation, skin rejuvenation from pushing cells) สารสกัดมะหาด (Oxyresveratrol) 5(white, bright, anti-oxidant) Papaya Enzyme (Papain) 1( ผลัดเซลล์ผิว as in the formula AHA / BHA ) Natto Gum 5 (Moisturizing more than hyaluronic acid) Slim-Coffee™ 10 (cellulite removal) Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% nourish healthy / white skin Light Cream Maker 4% (Create Cream) Group B Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized) 20 (anti-oxidant skin care) Oryzanol (Rice Bran Extract) 0.5 (oily, clear skin, collagen) Kojic Acid Dipalmitate (extracted from malt curing) 3 (reduced grain formation) Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 3 Phenoxyethanol SA 1 Water 40.5 I have the following questions. 1. The formula contains oil and water. Not sure what to use as a binder? Light Cream Maker , please? mix it up I'm not sure what to do. 3. Choose to mix Slim-Coffee™ not sure if this helps or not, thank you very much.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Cream to reduce dark skin from the sun, focusing on the arms.

Postby staff » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:46 pm

Hello, Inquiry team How to protect your arms from the sun I don't know how to fix it right now. such as using a sunscreen that is effective enough Is it because if the problem is not solved at the root cause first? Maintenance and use of ingredients whitening will not be effective. or unsustainable results
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Dear staff, currently apply sunscreen in the morning before going to work. I didn't apply more during the day. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Hello, according to the information that members have informed. The study team recommends as follows. - Appearance of dark skin. It should indicate the limitation of the sunscreen used. This may include method of application, amount of application, amount of sun exposure during the day. The learning team recommends members to check. due to use whitening It really helps to make the skin brighter. but the main cause It must be reduced or controlled. Is about being exposed to UV light. - The use of ingredients. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว During this period, it is considered risky because the skin is still continuously exposed to UV, although the effect of using whitening will be faster with the use of ingredients ผลัดเซลล์ผิว but there is also a chance of darkening the skin from exposure to UV light during accelerated ผลัดเซลล์ผิว - Ingredients of fruit enzymes that act ผลัดเซลล์ผิว In the formula, it focuses on helping to soften the skin. which is different from the work of AHA / BHA or ingredient ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Others that focus on accelerating the skin's outer layer. [however Continuous use will produce similar results. The skin sheds the outer layer of cells. and accelerate the rebuilding The natural skin renewal cycle is shortened] from the formula that the members have informed. The study team recommends adjustments as follows: Group A สารสกัดมะหาด (Oxyresveratrol) 5% (white, bright, anti-oxidant) Natto Gum 5% (more moisturizing than hyaluron) Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% nourish skin healthy / white Satin Cream Maker 2% (Create Cream) Vitamin B5 2% ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว Willow Bark Extract 3 -5% help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Gently does not irritate the skin. Help brighten the skin. Group B Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized ) 15% (skin, anti-radical) Sym-White 0.5% Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 3% Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Reason for cutting Slim-Coffee™ out because the team understands that the members are newbies. Slim-Coffee™ looks like electrolyte and will cause the formula to liquefy, and possibly stratify. Mixing will be more difficult. Reason for choosing Satin Cream Maker instead of Light Cream Maker because the recipe uses a lot of oil. Satin Cream Maker will be able to combine water-oil well. than Light Cream Maker without the same heat. Yes, the reason for cutting Kojic Acid released due to mixing Kojic Acid In the formula, heat is required. for easy mixing So the team cuts out. and learn how to use Sym-White 0.5% instead, which can be blended or stirred into the cream in the last step. The reason for cutting Oryzanol removed from the formula because heat is required to mix The team repeats again. that members must have a way to protect their skin from UV light better than the present, otherwise there will be no effect in using this formula
3.choose mix Slim-Coffee™ because the arm I have sagging muscles (visible when moving my arms or swinging my arms) I'm not sure if it helps or not.
The sagging that occurs means muscle or skin if it's muscle. can't do anything
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Thank you very much to the team for helping to answer questions clearly, easy to understand and giving advice very carefully. It also introduces a simple mixing method :)
peeya_pgi

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development