Cosmetics Formulation Development

ข้อจำกัดของ Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Limitations of Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum

Postby best_singnontad » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:47 am

want to adjust วิตามินซี Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum are 2 formulas (trial formula) * วิตามินซี Natural-C Glycol ™ This is suitable for FDA registration and ready-made sales. Not suitable for mixing any additional ingredients. as it may affect the stability of วิตามินซี , if you want to mix any additional ingredients. Please contact the company's R&D team first. Otherwise, the company cannot guarantee its stability. except for filling น้ำหอม can be added immediately without more than 1% and coloring* Formula 1 is a serum to add substances. group whitening and anti aging increase pH 3.5 Pro-Cysteine 3% L-Carnosine 3% Cell-Energy™ Liquid ( Adenosine Liposome) 2% Caffeine 1% PolyGlutamic Acid (Low Molecule Weight) 0.5% LipidSoft™ Moist 5% formula 2 is a toner that needs to add acne/ AHA and moisture slightly, adjusted pH at 3.5 Lactic Acid 5% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) Liquid 3% Double Hyaluron Liquid 3% Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 2% LipidSoft™ Moist 5% **Every selected active substance can be at pH 3.5. Please inquire. 1. can add L-ascorbic acid can it be 20%? If so, how should it be dissolved and mixed? Can I mix it? If possible, how to dissolve and mix? 3. Both formulas try to avoid active oils or have to be dissolved with oil. Because having to use an emusifier would be difficult to see. But I want to know if it can be mixed or not. 4. Or if there are other substances or additional recommendations Please advise, I understand that Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum is quite limited in the addition of other active ingredients. But I want to develop a different formula. Because it will lead to further improvement. Thank you staff in advance for advice.
best_singnontad

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Limitation of Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Ser

Postby beautyxguide » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Please allow me to answer in the part of the formula that I see that there is an error. Formula 1 must have an emulsifier because LipidSoft™ Moist looks like oil. Formula 2 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide )cannot result equation in the formula that has Vitamin C and LipidSoft™ Moist looks like oil must have a binder. If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
This answer received thanks from: thananyakraphongbest_singnontadstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
beautyxguide

From thanks :: 99 Times

Postby best_singnontad » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 pm

then let's cut LipidSoft™ Moist out of both formulas because it is intended to be used instead of oil to prevent evaporation of water from the skin as an occlusive cream. วิตามินซี usually doesn't matter when it comes to hydration. วิตามินบี 3 see that it can live in pH 3 or more. Why is it mixed with serum? วิตามินซี No, please give me some advice, both of these formulas seem to be quite difficult. But still waiting for advice from the staff.
best_singnontad

Postby staff » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:44 am

Hello
วิตามินบี 3 see that it can live in pH 3 or more. Why is it mixed with serum? วิตามินซี I don't need advice
Please members check the information. About use restrictions Vitamin C from the product detail page. Vitamin C ascorbic acid . inform the whole story Vitamin B3 and stability constraints. when in the water formula which is why members will not be able to use ascorbic acid in both formulas 1 and 2. In case members wish to have Vitamin C In this formula 1 and 2 please use Vitamin C in other formats instead. ascorbic acid eg Ethyl Ascorbic acid or AA2G [including Perfect-C which is in oil figure if can fill cream maker in any formula to combine water-oil]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby best_singnontad » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:47 pm

I went back and read the properties of both substances at least 20 times and did not find any point that said. L-ascorbic acid and วิตามินบี 3 cannot be mixed together. Both the solubility in water and the pH at which both substances can act. But if staff's answer refers to the stability of L-ascorbic acid , which must be dissolved in water, will become unstable and weaken its properties. I knew for a long time that it was normal. L-ascorbic acid if dissolved in water should be stabilized with some substances such as Ferulic +e or Glutathione , so if mixed L-ascorbic acid together with วิตามินบี 3 By using water solution, it should be Stabilized L-ascorbic acid with some substances then it can be mixed วิตามินบี 3 included, but my initial question was not. L-ascorbic acid to be dissolved in water. but want to develop a formula from stabilized vitamin c ( Natural-C Glycol ™), which already uses glycol as a stabilizer. It's already stable, the reason why วิตามินบี 3 can't mix So it's not because it's unstable. But there should be other reasons. which I have read and do not see stated so I ask questions, but if the reason วิตามินบี 3 as the powder must be dissolved with water so it cannot be mixed into stabilized vitamin c ( Natural-C Glycol ™) Yes, the other two formulas I asked for are powder and must be dissolved. with water, it cannot be mixed with stabilized vitamin c ( Natural-C Glycol ™) all, am I right, but the staff only chooses วิตามินบี 3 one substance, so it confused me. Even though I have asked many Let's say I believed the staff from the beginning that วิตามินบี 3 combined with L-ascorbic acid does not work either in stabilized vitamin c ( Natural-C Glycol ™) has been completed. Or will be dissolved with water and then Stabilized with other substances, but I went back and read the properties of all 3 substances to find out why. I didn't see it listed. Or is there any point where all 3 substances have conflicting properties so that both วิตามินบี 3 and L-ascorbic acid can't be mixed together so there should be another reason. which is not specified This is a different question. Sorry if I didn't edit the question well. Confused you, thank you.
best_singnontad

Postby staff » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:01 am

Hello team, I'm very sorry. Please inform the following information. Safe-B3 when mixed with Vitamin C Image ascorbic acid "Complexation" or the combination of substances which when combined Some will occur as a new substance ( Niacinamide ascorbate) is currently unknown. Niacinamide -ascorbate How does this affect the skin for Vitamin C In other images, the team can't confirm that there is a problem with Safe-B3 or not, but I recommend that Should be avoided for information on the web page. The team will inform the relevant departments to correct them. sorry again
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development