Cosmetics Formulation Development

Tester สูตรนี้โอเคไหมคะ ผิวมันขาดน้ำ มีรอยหลุม-ผิวไม่เรียบ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Tester, is this formula ok? Oily skin, dehydrated, pitted-unsmooth skin?

Postby nuntanut » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Skin: Oily, dehydrated skin with pitted marks - uneven skin from acne. My face is starting to have wrinkles and I want my skin to be brighter. Pure Aloe Vera Gel : Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ) 3% - whitening : N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine ( GlucoBright™ ) 4% -Anti-Acne: Methylsulfonylmethane (Pure MSM™) 5% - anti-aging /Anti-Acne: Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™) 5% - anti-aging : Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% PS. Can be used with Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum if you can use which one first, thank you.
nuntanut

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Tester, is this formula ok?

Postby beautyxguide » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Dehydrated skin is recommended to add. Rice Vitamin and L-Carnitine to balance the skin. If the skin begins to wrinkle, it is recommended to add Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) will help ลดริ้วรอย and stimulate collagen production. This formula cannot be used in conjunction with Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum should be used at different times because Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) and Vitamin B3 when used in conjunction with Vitamin C will not work together. If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
This answer received thanks from: siiziiemebellstevenerermat-samanstaffnuntanut
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
beautyxguide

From thanks :: 99 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development