Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนวิเคราห์สูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

I'm having trouble analyzing the recipe.

Postby jeeranuns » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:57 pm

Hello, I want to make Highlight like the brand benefit that has a water garden. ซิลิโคน and oil how to mix? So which substance is important? Or should I cut it out? WATER (AQUA) CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/SUCCINIC TRIGLYCERIDE MICA pentylene glycol Polymethyl methacrylate Dimethicone LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/ SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER Dimethicone PEG-7 PHOS PHATE Trimethylsiloxysilicate Phenoxyethanol Steareth-2 1 Squalane Caprylyl Glycol Steareth-2 Tocopheryl Acetate POLYSORBATE 60 SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE Butylene Glycol Sodium Hydroxide .?? [+/-:?? ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE (CI 77002) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) Iron Oxides ( CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499 ) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891 )]. Thank you.
jeeranuns

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me analyze the formula.

Postby staff » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:07 am

Hello, the team disturbs the members. Tell us more details about the texture of the product. and the product What does the meat look like? And what is the function of the product?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jeeranuns » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Attached is the picture in the file. This one is a Highlighter. I use it to apply on cheekbones, bridge of nose to add glow to make my face look three-dimensional. Translucent appearance, applied before applying powder, gives skin a glowing glow, and the texture is quite thick, similar to liquid lipstick.
Attachments
Benefit high beam illuminator highlighter ingredients.JPG
รูปสินค้าค่ะ
Benefit high beam illuminator highlighter ingredients.JPG (102.61 KiB) Viewed 1979 times
jeeranuns

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, the team has never experienced mixing formulas like this. But as you can see from the formula The formula consists of 3 key components: 1. Water part and water-oil ซิลิโคน use water and Milk Lotion Maker 2. Film / ซิลิโคน / wax to help pigments and highlighters adhere well to the skin, use Dimethicone (Light, Low-Odor) , Polyethylene Wax , Silicone Film ( Trimethylsiloxysilicate Powder) 3. Powder highlight , glow , colors refer to the original formula. Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) Iron Oxides ( CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499 ) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891 ) The team drafted a sample formula as follows. Experiment with mixing and adjusting the ratios to be suitable and similar to the original recipe. The rest of the water is 100% Milk Lotion Maker 4% Dimethicone (Light, Low-Odor) 20% Silicone Film ( Trimethylsiloxysilicate Powder) 10% [If the coating is not good. not durable enough Lets add this item along with adding Dimethicone] Polyethylene Wax 10% [If you want the formula to be thicker. add this] Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) 10%-15% depending on the desired shine Iron Oxides ( CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499 ) mix the color to match the skin tone. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891 ) 3- 6% depending on the desired brightness It should adapt to the skin tone. From the example formula is used SelectSorb ( Polymethyl methacrylate ) to help absorb the oil Improve skin texture, not sticky, try at 3%, recommend สารกันเสีย Mild Preserved Eco 1% use กันเสีย for the formula (original formula use Phenoxyethanol )
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis