Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม stabilize natural vitamin C

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask stabilize natural vitamin C.

Postby chalermlap » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:59 pm

Ask about Stabilize C in glycol, because I'm interested in taking this product to inform the FDA. The page says that it can be stored at room temperature. But what has been found วิตามินซี precipitates into white crystals. Asked to customer relations, said that it was because of the crystallization temperature. So I wonder if it's actually 1. Can it really be at room temperature? 2. The company recommends that you warm it at 60 degrees. Try to warm it by using a water bath to control 60 degrees. Found that the crystals won't melt. Is there any other way? 3. If taken to notify the FDA and sell it. Until it reaches the customer's hand, it will crystallize first, so I want to know how to manage it.
chalermlap

From thanks :: 6 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: inquire stabilize natural C

Postby staff » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Hello, the team has reported this to the manufacturer. and are described as follows: 1. Precipitation occurs due to the concentration of Vitamin C 2. From the test, it was found that the precipitation occurred no more than 2.5% of the formula, meaning that even the highest precipitation It will still be left Vitamin C in the proportion of not less than 12.5% there is sediment left It is recommended to filter it out because the use of higher heat will cause Vitamin C is bad quality 4. The manufacturer found that precipitation is caused by temperature changes. [Cool-->Hot-->Cool-->Hot] The only way to fix the current is to control the temperature that is very stable. which in the real practice There are still limitations that can be very difficult to do.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development