Make-up Recipes

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรทำที่คล้ายๆ THREE Balancing Cleansing Oil คะ

share your make-up formulations

Please help to see a recipe that is similar to THREE Balancing Cleansing Oil.

Postby nonlasuk » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Personally, I like this brand more. Because it is clean after use, should not be dry and does not waste cotton. but the price is quite high Look at the side of the bottle to write the following ingredients: Ingredients : Vitis Vineffera ( Grape Seed Oil ), Caprylic/capric triglyceride , Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, ethylhexyl palmitate , Squalane , PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate , Iso stearic acid , pentylene glycol , Rosacanina Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, PEG-12 Isostearate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamina (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol , Phenoxyethanol , Simmondsia Chinensis ( Jojoba ) Seed Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Beeswax , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate , Lecithin . plus observation Saw that the staff would recommend using it. Oilsify 15 is the main ingredient along with Various oils or blends mineral oil to include the cost of the oil included. will give similar results From the formula it seems to be like that. Most of them are organic oils as claimed by the company. I've read that mineral oil If you don't wash it completely, it can cause residue and clogging, making it different from natural oil. Is this true? If so, should I use all organic oils? According to the formula in Oilsify 15 Cleansing Oil Formula: Oilsify 15 15% Mineral Oil ชนิดหนัก 70% LipidSoft™ Palm 14.8% Phenoxyethanol 0.2% see Use Mineral Oil ชนิดหนัก If using light type will it reduce the risk of clogging your face better? Find PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate PEG-12 Isostearate not found on the web. Which one can I use instead? Phenoxyethanol to สารกันเสีย right, or not? I've seen in the NTC that If the recipe does not contain water, it is not necessary to add. Many substances have searched the name and there are many types. So many designs to choose from, can you recommend it? Propylene Glycol doesn't exist either, but found it to be used. 1,2-Hexanediol . Yes, in this case, will there be any problem? In the formula, he uses a lot of different oils. Can I use only a few types? and reduce costs by mixing LipidSoft™ Palm or mineral oil and lastly, I'm not quite good at blending. Many of them say that they have to be mixed at a temperature of 70, some 60, in the oil phase, what does that mean? In the past, never heated mix before. How to heat How do you control the temperature? ask a lot I'm new to try.
This answer received thanks from: thananyakraphong
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
nonlasuk

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help to see recipes similar to THREE Balancing Cleansing Oil.

Postby nonlasuk » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:17 pm

[quote="nonlasuk"]Personally, I like this brand better. Because it is clean after use, should not be dry and does not waste cotton. But the price is quite high Look at the side of the bottle to write the following ingredients: Ingredients : Vitis Vineffera ( Grape Seed Oil ), Caprylic/capric triglyceride , Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, ethylhexyl palmitate , Squalane , PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate , Iso stearic acid , pentylene glycol , Rosacanina Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, PEG-12 Isostearate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamina (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol , Phenoxyethanol , Simmondsia Chinensis ( Jojoba ) Seed Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Beeswax , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate , Lecithin . plus observation Saw that the staff would recommend using it. Oilsify 15 is the main ingredient along with Various oils or blends mineral oil to reduce the cost of the oil added. will give similar results From the formula it seems to be like that. Most of them are organic oils as claimed by the company. I've read that mineral oil If you don't wash it completely, it can cause residue and clogging, making it different from natural oil. Is this true? If so, should I use all organic oils? According to the formula in Oilsify 15 Cleansing Oil formula example: Oilsify 15 15% Mineral Oil ชนิดหนัก 70% LipidSoft™ Palm 14.8% Phenoxyethanol 0.2% see Use Mineral Oil ชนิดหนัก If using light type will reduce the risk of clogging your face better? Find PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate PEG-12 Isostearate not found on the website. Which one can I use instead? Phenoxyethanol to สารกันเสีย right, or not? I've seen in the NTC that If the recipe does not contain water, it is not necessary to add. Many substances have searched the name and there are many types. So many designs to choose from, can you recommend it? Propylene Glycol doesn't exist either, but found it to be used. 1,2-Hexanediol . Yes, in this case, will there be any problem? In the formula, he uses a lot of different oils. Can I use only a few types? and reduce costs by mixing LipidSoft™ Palm or mineral oil and lastly, I'm not quite good at blending. Many of them say that they have to be mixed at a temperature of 70, some 60, in the oil phase, what does that mean? In the past, never heated mix before. How to heat How do you control the temperature? ask a lot I'm a newbie to try it
I went to try the recipe based on the ingredients of THREE and got something like this. Fractionated Coconut Oil ( Caprylic/capric triglyceride) 30% Oilsify 15 ( PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate ) 15% Propylene Glycol 14.5% Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) 12% LipidSoft™ Palm 10% shea butter (Refined) 8% Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate) 4% Natural White Beeswax 3% Soy Lecithin 3% Tea Tree Oil (Australian - Oil Soluble) 0.3% Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 0.2% ok?
nonlasuk

Please help to see a recipe similar to THREE Balancing Cleansing Oil.

Postby nonlasuk » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello, actually this CAT has been set up once but I think it was set in the wrong room causing it to be deleted or something? Then come to set it to the right room. Sorry. Look at the side of the bottle. I will write the ingredients as follows. Ingredients : Vitis Vineffera ( Grape Seed Oil ), Caprylic/capric triglyceride , Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, ethylhexyl palmitate , Squalane , PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate , Iso stearic acid , pentylene glycol , Rosacanina Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, PEG-12 Isostearate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamina (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol , Phenoxyethanol , Simmondsia Chinensis ( Jojoba ) Seed Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Beeswax , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate , Lecithin . Let's try the recipe based on the ingredients of THREE and get something like this: 1. Fractionated Coconut Oil ( Caprylic/capric triglyceride) 30% 2. Oilsify 15 ( PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate ) 15% 3. Propylene Glycol 14.5% or Butylene Glycol 14.5% 4. Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) 12% 5. LipidSoft™ Palm 10% or LipidSoft™ CC 10% 6. shea butter (Refined) 8% 7. Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate) 4% 8. Natural White Beeswax 3% 9. Soy Lecithin 3% 10. Tea Tree Oil (Australian - Oil Soluble) 0.3% 11. Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 0.2% Method 1. Heat 6 to melt at 70 degrees, add 7 to mix well. (Allow permission to call part A) 2. Mix 1+2+3+4+5 together and bring A to dissolve and mix. Then warm it at 80 degrees, add 9 to it. 3. Stir well and cool down to 75 degrees, add 8, wait for it to cool down a bit. Slowly stir well. 4. Once the cream has cooled, add 10 and 11 to it and mix well. Skin type 1. Dehydrated skin. Make-up does not stick to the skin, acne prone 2. Easy clogging around the t-zone Question 1. Between Propylene Glycol Butylene Glycol which one is better to use? 2. Between LipidSoft™ Palm LipidSoft™ CC and LipidSoft™ Moist good one 3. Is this formula and proportion good? 4. Is the mixing process correct? 5. Phenoxyethanol ? I've seen in the NTC that If the recipe doesn't have water, you don't need to add it. Thank you.
nonlasuk

Postby staff » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:18 am

Hello, please downgrade these ingredients. Leave no more than 0.5% per item, because the use of large quantities may cause the formula to thicken. Or cause sludge in the formula, THREE itself must use a very low rate as well: shea butter (Refined) 8 % less than 0.5% Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate) 4% down to 0.5% Natural White Beeswax 3% down to 0.5% Soy Lecithin Please cut from Ingredients for this item that the company sells in the form of powder Which will not be soluble in liquid oil. The type that THREE uses should be liquid oil. So it can be mixed with this formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nonlasuk » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:51 am

To improve the formula as follows: 1. Fractionated Coconut Oil ( Caprylic/capric triglyceride) 30% 2. Oilsify 15 ( PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate ) 15% 3. Propylene Glycol 13% 4. Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) 16% 5. Flaxseed Oil (High Omega) 15% 6. LipidSoft™ Palm 10% 7. Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate) 0.5% 8. Tea Tree Oil (Australian - Oil Soluble) 0.3% 9. Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 0.2 % Mixing method 1. Mix 1+2+3+4+5+6 together and heat it at 75 degree Celsius, add 7 to it. 3. Stir well and cool down, then add 10 and 11. Go mix them together Question 1. Between Propylene Glycol with Butylene Glycol which one is better to use? 2. Between LipidSoft™ Palm LipidSoft™ CC and LipidSoft™ Moist It's good to use. 3. Is this formula and proportion good? 4. Mixing process. Is this correct? 5. Phenoxyethanol ? And if not, how long will it be kept? I've seen in the NTC that If the recipe doesn't contain water, you don't need to add it.
nonlasuk

Postby staff » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Hello, what are items 10 and 11
1. between Propylene Glycol Butylene Glycol , which one to use? Than?
There is research that Butylene Glycol safer for skin than Propylene Glycol anyway. The price is also higher and now Propylene Glycol is also more popular. Butylene Glycol in generic branded products because the price is reasonably cheaper Only high-priced brands will choose. Butylene Glycol
, which one is better? Each type has different skin texture. All 3 types can be used in makeup remover formulas. because it has enough weight
5. Phenoxyethanol ? And if not, how long will it be kept? I've seen in the NTC that If the formula does not contain water there is no need to enter
if the formula does not contain water. You don't have to wear it but that includes during use Must not have a chance to let water into the package as well. If produced for sale should consider filling สารกันเสีย in case the user loses the water. go into the recipe Learn more The formula has a selection of different oils. which has the potential to cause separation In the event that stratification is found learn how to use Oil Blender 3%, please coordinate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nonlasuk » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:06 am

Sorry, I typed it wrong. The correct method is the mixing method: 1. Mix 1+2+3+4+5+6 together and heat it at 75 degrees, add 7 to it. 2. Stir well and cool down, then add 8. with 9 down and mix well.
nonlasuk

Postby staff » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Hello, the mixing process is correct. Recommend to reduce the proportion of Vitamin E down to 0.05-0.1% is enough Using a higher rate does not bring any more benefits.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby p.meemak » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:16 am

Please contact Staff. If you find that the recipe is layered, use Oil Blender 3 but the company does not have the product in stock. Which one can be used instead?
p.meemak

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello, sorry, there is no other option. Oil Blender There will be a new lot arriving in Thailand around On this 20th, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Make-up Recipes