Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยตรวจสอบด้วยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help to check.

Postby benyato2 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Please check the ingredients of the Day Cream to see the possibilities before ordering. Normal, semi-dry, occasional acne breakouts. Want results that are white, clear, prevent pollution and nourish. 1. Safe-B3 ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 2. GlucoBright ( Acetyl Glicosamine) 4% 3. Panthanol ( Pro vitamine B5 ] B5 ) Extralite 2% Moisture & Humectant 4. DMAE ( Skin Tight Md) Liquid 5% 5. Repair Activator 10% 6. Willow Bark Extract 3% 7. Plankton GP4G 2% 8 . Reservoir-Tech 3% 9. 1,2-Hexanediol 3% 10. Phenoxyethanol SA 0.5% 11. MSH White Absorb 5% 12. Satin Cream Maker 1.5% DI Water Rest Step Mix Stirring to match 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and then mix the rest of the ingredients, then slowly add them together and add Satin Cream Maker not sure if glycerin Will it be sticky again? When you can go, what should you add or reduce? same approach If you want to make Nite Cream, what should you add or reduce? Thank you.
benyato2

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me check

Postby staff » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:36 am

Hello, from the formula please cut DMAE is out because it has an electrolyte nature, which will make the cream liquid / separate layers. Other ingredients can be compatible. for the mixing process Add each of the water-soluble ingredients [all except 11] to the water. Stir or blend until dissolved, then add Satin Cream Maker Blend or stir until the cream is cloudy and then add 11. MSH White Absorb Blend or stir.
Not sure if glycerin ] glycerin Will it be sticky again? Enough is enough, should I add or What's the reduction? same approach If you want to make Nite Cream, what should you add or reduce?
If dry skin, you can add it. Usually, Night Cream uses Wax, Oil, Butter to coat the skin during the night. But using these ingredients Must use heat to combine water - oil together because Wax and Butter need heat to melt. for newbies may consider adding only oil, for example, may choose น้ำมันธรรมชาติ such as Jojoba Oil 5-10% in Night Cream formula [add more formula above and blend. Or people can get along.]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby benyato2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:05 am

Dear staff Thank you. I would like to learn more. 1. Cream texture that I use Satin Cream Maker ( try to mix it, it's a beautiful gel texture. It can be used. ) But if you want a creamy texture, about Whipped Cream, then the texture is not sticky. Absorbs into the skin quite quickly. 2. Still want to use DMAE anti-aging exists. Yes, can you recommend a recipe with this mix? Thank you.
benyato2

From thanks :: 1 Times

Postby staff » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:44 am

Hello
1. The cream used Satin Cream Maker ( try to mix it. It's a pretty gel texture. You can use it.) But if you want a creamy texture, like Whipped Cream, then the texture is not sticky. Absorbs into the skin quite quickly. Which one should I use?
If members refer to Whipped Cream that occurs in food can't do it This is because Whipped Cream in food is caused by foaming. which will swell for a limited time Cosmetics are not displayed for just 1-2 days like Whipped Cream, but must be packaged ready for use at 6-24 months
2. Still want to use DMAE anti-aging is here. Can you mix this?
Change from using Satin Cream Maker to Butter Cream Maker which will be able to tolerate electrolyte from DMAE Yes, but the mixing process must use heat which will be more difficult
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development