Cosmetics Formulation Development

สารเหล่านี้ผสมด้วยกันได้หรือไม่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can these substances coexist?

Postby pasinnm » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm

May I ask if these substances can go together? Water พิเทร่า , vitamins B3, B5, and Alfa Arbutin
pasinnm

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Can these substances be mixed together?

Postby pasinnm » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:28 am

B3, B5, Arbutin and water พิเทร่า want to make a slap at There are 4 ingredients, but I wonder if there are any conflicts or not. Thank you.
pasinnm

Re: Can these substances mix together?

Postby beautyxguide » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Recipes can be mixed. If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
beautyxguide

From thanks :: 99 Times

Re: Are these substances together?

Postby beautyxguide » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:58 pm

These substances can be mixed together. If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
This answer received thanks from: pasinnm
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
beautyxguide

Re: Can these substances coexist?

Postby pasinnm » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:47 pm

:D [quote="beautyxguide"]These substances can be mixed together. If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
pasinnm

Inquire about additional chemicals that don't belong.

Postby pasinnm » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:07 am

Following on from the previous question about substances that do not belong. and have the answer Thank you very much I have more questions because the formula has been adjusted slightly Regarding the mixture of these substances, they are classified into 2 groups: whitening and anti aging, can the substances in this formula be together? whitening : B3 GlucoBright Galactomyces - Pitera Alpha Arbutin Water anti-aging Collagen Hyaluronic DMAE - Dimethylaminoethanol B5 vit c Water Thank you.
pasinnm

Postby staff » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:24 am

Hello, The team learned a warning. Related questions Please ask in the same thread only. Please refrain from creating new threads
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pasinnm » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:39 pm

Acknowledged from additional questions. Is there any substance that is abrasive? In each of the above formulas
pasinnm

Postby beautyxguide » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Can the substances in this formula be together? whitening : B3 GlucoBright Galactomyces - Pitera Alpha Arbutin Water anti-aging Collagen Hyaluronic DMAE - Dimethylaminoethanol B5 vit c Water
from the formula cannot be mixed. Vitamin C with Vitamin B3 is fine. From the formula, ask permission to ask. What substance is Collagen? Hyaluronic Acid what type? If you are going to make a slap water, you should create a soft gel texture. Because it will be easier to use than liquid water. such as may fill Pro Polymer down to 0.1-0.5% If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
beautyxguide

Postby pasinnm » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Thank you. Well, before I got to know this website, I bought B3, B5 as a powder form, water soluble collagen made from sheep skin. Hya is a powder type. Now I have started to buy stuff from here. I thought I would do 2 things myself: whitening and anti aging and after posting ordered more As below, the ingredients of whitening I thought it was B3 of existing GlucoBright Galactomyces - Pitera Alpha Arbutin is an available powder form from Canada tranexamic Active Resveratrol Water, part of the anti aging group is Collagen of the existing as said Hyaluronic of the existing as said. DMAE - Dimethylaminoethanol B5 as available vit c Wrinkle Fill ( L-Tyrosine ) Water will be added according to the recommended proportion that will How many percent do you need? As for the gel, buy this one Pro Polymer กันเสีย Order Phenoxyethanol SA as previously suggested. vit c and B3 does not exist. together Please advise. Thank you.
pasinnm

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development