Cosmetics Products Analysis

ไม่ทราบว่าสูตรนี้ ต้องใส่สารกันเสียเพิ่มมั้ยคะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

I do not know this formula Do I have to add preservatives?

Postby ddc.amata » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:41 pm

I'm a person with sensitive skin, combination skin. Help the T-zone to be very oily. If there is on the cheeks, the skin will be dry. There is สิวอุดตัน acne scars and acne scars that come and go Recipe Rhamnose 5% Allantoin 0.5% nano silver pure 1% Natural moisture Amino acid 5% Gluco Bright 4% Safe B3 4% Rose Hip Oil 10% Emu Oil 5% Satin Cream Maker 1.5% DI Water until 100% 1. I don't know what to put สารกันเสีย add? smooth Not too heavy on the skin Can this formula work? 3. If you enter BioSulphur added to help tighten pores and reduce oil, will it be possible? Thank you.
ddc.amata

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I don't know this formula. Do I have to add preservatives?

Postby ddc.amata » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:11 pm

If you want to add more oil to the recipe, can you follow this recipe? Emu Oil 20% Rose Hip Oil 20% Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% Water in Oil EZ 1.5% Rhamnose 5% nano silver pure 1% Allatoin 0.5% Oil Fix 1% DI Water until 100% thank you
ddc.amata

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, are you currently using any medications? To treat acne or not? And what products do you use to wash your face? And how often do you wash it? The team inquired to find out the cause of the imbalance of the skin's oiliness level, according to the members' information as T-Zone skin, which is very oily, alternating with very dry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ddc.amata » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:25 pm

Use benzac 5% before washing your face. Use acne-aid to wash your face. Wash in the morning and evening. For inflamed acne area, use clinda M. Thank you.
ddc.amata

Postby staff » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:01 am

Hello, the team recommends the following: 1. Adjust the use of existing products. By moving the use of Benzac 5% to apply after washing your face in the evening, leaving it on, not washing it off. The result will be ละลายสิวอุดตัน * but will irritate the skin more This can be corrected with the instructions below.* Please check the age of Benzac if it is more than 1 year from the date of manufacture. Recommended to buy a new one because Benzoyl Peroxide has stability problems. and when aging in hot environments Will deteriorate performance 2. Mix nourishing formula ลดการระคายเคือง from Benzac used to leave on the skin. The recommended formula below is Night Formula: BioSulphur 5% Rhamnose 3% Safe-B3 5% Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 1% Panthenol 2% Satin Cream Maker 1.5% nano silver pure 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Water, the rest to complete 100% Day formula, cut only BioSulphur Exit the formula, otherwise use the same in all respects. How to use at night: apply benzac 5% and wait 30 minutes, then apply the nourishing gel according to this formula. Thick on the skin. Day formula. Find a thin layer in the morning every day. If it is found that the skin is dry-peeling, reduce the use of benzac by leaving it on, it may be left on the day-every-day on the day that it is not left on, then apply it for 15-30 minutes and wash it off instead. Cleaning the skin with acne-aid is appropriate, daubing acne with Clindamycin can be done as usual. But if you find that the points have not disappeared, you should stop because the drug is already resistant.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ddc.amata » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:22 pm

Thank you very much for your advice. Please inquire further. If acne is better, then want to remove various red wrinkles. and nourish the skin to be smooth and soft Can I use the above formula that I typed and ask for the first recipe? Thank you.
ddc.amata

Postby staff » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:04 pm

Hello, the formula that members ask is
Rhamnose 5% Allantoin 0.5% nano silver pure 1% Natural moisture Amino acid 5% Gluco Bright 4% Safe B3 4% Rose Hip Oil 10% Emu Oil 5% Satin Cream Maker 1.5% DI Water until 100%
which has the following problems: 1. For combination skin, avoid using too much oil in the formula. [may be usable But should not use too much to make the skin oily. more oily] should focus on the use of oil balancing ingredients. to make the oiliness of the skin more balanced Members can check these ingredients in the section. ส่วนผสมลดความมันผิว 2. Allantoin can be dissolved in water not more than 0.5%, which members must calculate that How many % is the water in the formula and will know that Allantoin how many %? 3. Natural moisturizer Amino acids is electrolyte and will cause Satin Cream Maker It's harder to combine/create recipes. May have to adjust the rate of use even more to 2.0% to compensate for liquefaction caused by the electrolyte. It may be used at 1.5% first and if it is found to be too liquid It can be increased to 2.0% or more. 4. Using Rhamnose at rates up to 5%. There is a chance to cause a sticky feeling on the skin. It is recommended to test at 3% first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis