Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสูตร RosaHybridcell Serum ให้ทีค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

interfere with formula check Please give me RosaHybridcell Serum.

Postby kreevorrachat » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:23 am

Ratio 1. Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract 2% 2. Reservoir-Tech 3% 3. Active resorcinol 2.5% 4. Hydro Gel 10% 5. Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% 6. water lock 2% 7. Moist 72 5% 8. Water Film 5% 9. Alpha Arbutin 2% 10. Phenonip P4 1% 11. Water 57% Mix 11(20%) + 6,7,8,9______A 11(20%) + 1,3,5 _______B 11(17%) +5,4__________C Wait for all the ingredients to be homogeneous, then take the ABC together and then add 2 and 10, respectively, that divide the water and mix because they are afraid that the mixture will not dissolve well, so divide the mix. Please check the scale and the desired area is not too liquid And not too thick, focusing on moisturizing, whitening and anti-aging.
kreevorrachat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Problem checking formula Please give me RosaHybridcell Serum.

Postby staff » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:31 am

Hello 2. Reservoir-Tech is insoluble in water. It cannot be used in this formula. Because there is no interface. 3. Means Activated Resorcinol™? If yes, it can't dissolve in water. Must be dissolved in oil In the formula there is no oil. therefore unable to dissolve Activated Resorcinol™ 8. Water Film Introduction Try it at 2-3% first because if you can't blend well enough There will be flakes on the skin. If you're not sure, cut it out.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Interfering with formula check Please give me RosaHybridcell Serum.

Postby kreevorrachat » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:42 am

Thanks, so if you add oil and an integrator like cream maker it can be used, right? Go to change the other ingredients. Thank you. Misunderstood. Reservoir-Tech that it is soluble in water because it is written that it can Disperse in water or oil, but not dissolved, so I'm confused. After all the ingredients have been mixed together? thank you
kreevorrachat

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Interfering with formula check Please give me RosaHybridcell Serum.

Postby staff » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi,
then if add oil and merge like cream maker into it can be used. Is that right?
Can you do this?
misunderstanding Reservoir-Tech that it is soluble in water because it is written that it can Disperse in water or oil, but not dissolved, so I'm confused. After mixing all the ingredients
if the recipe contains cream maker . Finished with cream, can add Reservoir-Tech into the formula, blend until evenly distributed. can you Can I use heat or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development