Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบและแนะนำค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check and recommend.

Postby thelittledraco » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:09 am

Disturbing the team to help check all 3 formulas. First formula, cream, gel for face, normal skin, no acne or pores problems. The requirement from the formula is White skin is clearer. Safe-B3 10% GlucoBright 4% MSH White 4% Yeast Radiance 3% Double Hyaluron Liquid 3% Lemon Skin 2% Satin Cream Maker 1% สารกันเสีย (Please advise) สารนำพา (Please advise) Water, the rest. Formula 2 Gel cream for facial skin, oily skin, large pores problems. skin is not bright I have dark spots on my cheeks. The requirement from the formula is I want the skin to be white and consistent with my body. Now my skin is a bit darker than it is clear. Repair Activator 10% MSH White 6% perfect c 5% Yeast Radiance 3% Lemon Skin 2% Sym-White 0.5% Satin Cream Maker 1% สารกันเสีย (Please advise) สารนำพา (please suggest) water, the rest of the formula 3, body gel cream. Normal skin tends to be oily. The requirement from the formula is White skin is clearer. MSH White 6% Yeast Radiance 3% Lemon Skin 3% Sym White 0.5% Satin Cream Maker 1% สารกันเสีย (Please advise) สารนำพา (please advise) Water and the rest. And there are questions to ask the team as follows: - Which substance should be reduced or added? - Auxiliary substances นำพา to กันเสีย used in the formula correct or not? Apply on the skin more easily than before, can add lipid soft lite into all 3 formulas? And how many % should I use? - Should enter Protec™ OX , Protec™ UV , Protec™ SQ in which formula? If you should add it to the recipe, how much should you use? - Please advise the mixing procedure of each formula for me. I'm afraid of making a mistake in the mixing process and it will cause the formula to not work properly.
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check and recommend

Postby thelittledraco » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:11 am

Please ask more if you use water lock instead of lipid soft for smoothness, easier application and helps retain moisture in all 3 formulas, is it possible/suitable and how much should I use? In each formula, if expecting a touch effect to apply on the skin easier. - Helper นำพา that is Phospholipid ] Phospholipid But from the information it says *to Phospholipid Efficacy It must be blended in the formula at a minimum speed. 1000 rpm For a period of at least 15 minutes* Afraid that if the small blender being used will not be able to do this completely. So disturbed to ask the team to recommend substances to help. นำพา in all 3 formulas - สารกันเสีย if Mild Preserved Eco Is it easy to use and suitable for all 3 formulas? Disturbing the team to recommend it. - Containers of all 3 formulas. Which one should I use? For example, should it be airless / opaque, clear or teal / jar or pump bottle? To maintain the best quality of the gel cream Please advise the team In the 2nd formula above, forget to add EDTA 0.2%, sorry for the omission. And thank you in advance for your answer.
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:14 am

Hello
first formula Gel cream for face, normal skin, no acne or pores problems. The requirement from the formula is White skin is clearer. Safe-B3 10% GlucoBright 4% MSH White 4% Yeast Radiance 3% Double Hyaluron Liquid 3% Lemon Skin 2% Satin Cream Maker 1% สารกันเสีย (Please advise) สารนำพา (please suggest) water, the rest
use 1,2-Hexanediol 3% serves as both สารกันเสีย and help นำพา In this recipe, the formula can be mixed. Recommend to adjust Satin Cream Maker is 1.5% because 1.0% probably a little liquid or if you like liquid It's appropriate.
Formula 2 Cream gel for face, oily skin, large pores problems. skin is not bright I have dark spots on my cheeks. The requirement from the formula is I want the skin to be white and consistent with my body. Now my skin is a bit darker than it is clear. Repair Activator 10% MSH White 6% perfect c 5% Yeast Radiance 3% Lemon Skin 2% Sym-White 0.5% Satin Cream Maker 1% สารกันเสีย (Please advise) สารนำพา (please suggest me) water, the rest of it
preliminary symptoms that members reported. Should be noted in terms of protection against UV light on the face whether it is sufficient or not. Is the product I'm using as good as expected SPF performance? The team does not recommend using oil-based ingredients. which means it may have to be cut Perfect-C exit the formula and reduce MSH White down to 3-4% Satin Cream Maker Recommended to increase to 1.5% for the same reason as above, oily skin should be balanced. by using a mixture of groups ลดความมันผิว but if the member wishes to focus only on the radiance Brighten the skin There is no need to adjust in this area if oily skin does not cause any problems such as problems. สิวอุดตัน or shiny face during the day? สารกันเสีย and สารนำพา recommend the same as above.
Formula 3 body gel cream Normal skin tends to be oily. The requirement from the formula is White skin is clearer. MSH White 6% Yeast Radiance 3% Lemon Skin 3% Sym White 0.5% Satin Cream Maker 1% สารกันเสีย (Please advise) สารนำพา (please advise) Water, the rest
Satin Cream Maker Please add it as 1.5% for the same reason as above. สารกันเสีย and สารนำพา Recommend the same as above.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thelittledraco » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:25 am

Please ask more. - If you want to add SKIN-DEFENSE® V 2% in all three regimens. Can it be done? - Formula 2 If you want the gel cream formula to help balance the oiliness of your skin, you can add Acne Bee 2% and Licochalcone A 0.5% , lipid soft f 5% for this need is it appropriate or not? - should put Protec™ OX , Protec™ UV , Protec™ SQ in which formula? If it should be added to the formula, how much should be used? - In the third formula, if adding lipid soft Citromask™ % can this be done? Citromask™ to deodorize. lipid soft f, how many % should I use in the formula? - Please suggest the mixing steps of each formula for me. I'm afraid of making a mistake in the mixing process and it will cause the formula to not work properly. Thank you in advance for the answer
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:26 am

Hello
- If you want to add SKIN-DEFENSE® V 2% in all three formulas. Can it be done?
Can it be done?
- Formula 2 If you want a gel cream formula to help balance the oiliness of your skin, you can add Acne Bee 2% and Licochalcone A 0.5% , lipid soft f 5% For this need is it suitable or not
can it be done for LipidSoft F Yes The smell is quite strong. If members are worried that the formula will smell. not recommended to wear
- should include Protec™ OX , Protec™ UV , Protec™ SQ in which formula? If it should be added to the formula, how much should be used?
If members mix this formula for their own use You don't have to wear it All ingredients used by members no items short-lived or easily deteriorated but if mixed for distribution can consider adding Especially in the case that the packaging is transparent and can allow light to enter.
In formula 3 add lipid soft dry10% can this be done?
Can you do it?
- if adding Citromask™ to deodorize lipid soft f in the formula, how many % should I use?
I use 1%, but I can't deodorize all of them. However, there will definitely be a scent left in the formula. But it helps enough
- Please suggest the mixing steps of each recipe for me. I'm afraid of making a mistake in the mixing process and it will cause the formula to not work properly.
Please study how to use the ingredients. In the details of each ingredient on the web page If you are unsure of the steps Please summarize the mixing steps that members intend to mix. And the team will help check if it's correct or not.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Please inquire

Postby thelittledraco » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Please ask for more information and the mixing process. Formula 1 Gel cream for facial skin, oily skin, large pores problems. skin is not bright I have dark spots on my cheeks. The requirement from the formula is I want the skin to be white and consistent with my body. Now my skin is a bit darker than it is clear. Repair Activator 10% MSH White 6% perfect c 5% Yeast Radiance 3% Acne Bee 2% Lemon Skin 2% SKIN-DEFENSE® V 2% Sym-White 0.5% Satin Cream Maker 1.5% Licochalcone A 1% Amino Silk 3% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Water 60.8% Mixing process Water : Set water 60.8% enter EDTA 0.2% blend, add repair activetor10%, blend well, add 1,2 Hexanediol 3% Blend well. Add Satin Cream Maker 1.5%, blend until gel. Enter Lemon Skin 2% and yeast radiant3% and Licochalcone A 1% Blend well Oil : Set perfect c 5%add MSH White 6% and Skin Defense 2% Blend well, add Acne Bee 2% Stir well. Mix the oil mixture into the water mixture. Blend well, add Amino Silk 3%. Blend well, add SymWhite Blend well. Formula 2 Gel cream for body. Normal skin tends to be oily. The requirement from the formula is White skin is clearer. MSH White 6% Yeast Radiance 3% Lemon Skin 3% Sym White 0.5% Amino Silk 3% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Satin Cream Maker 1.5% Double hya 3% SKIN-DEFENSE® V 2% lipid soft moist 10 % Water 64.8% Mixing procedure Water : Set water, add EDTA 0.2% and Satin Cream Maker 1.5% blend, add double hya3%, blend well, add 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Blend well, add Lemon Skin 3% and yeast radiant 3% Blend together Oil : Set lipid soft moist10% fill Skin Defense 2% Blend well, add MSH White 6% Blend well. Mix the oil part into the water mixture. Blend well, add Amino Silk 3%. Blend well, add SymWhite blended together, I want to know: 1. Is the mixing process of both formulas correct or not? If it's still not correct, where should I fix it? 2. From the formula, will I get a gel cream with a PH value of 4-5 or not? (because from the information of SymWhite will work best on pH 4-5 only) 3. If necessary, adjust the pH value of both formulas to be between 4-5 for efficiency. SymWhite which substance should be used to adjust pH? 4. If in the formula, cream, gel, nourishing the skin in the morning - before bedtime Formula 1 (for oily skin) want to put MatteSilica S™ for a smoother and less glossy application time. Can this be MatteSilica or not? MatteSilica S™ into the formula. 1st place Will there be any effect on the effectiveness of other active ingredients in oil formulations? 6. From both formulas The substance of choice Is there a high chance of clogging? If yes, where should I adjust it? Thank you in advance for your answers and advice.
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:29 pm

Hello, Learn team, please give a warning. Related questions in the original thread Stop posting new threads Please ask in the same thread only The steps of both formula 1,2 are correct. To be more suitable for the skin. Formula 1: Cut SKIN-DEFENSE® V removed from the formula to reduce the oiliness of the formula. Formula 2: cut LipidSoft™ Moist , SKIN-DEFENSE® V removed from the formula to reduce the oiliness of the formula (formula Yes MSH White can help resolve Sym-White to fit the formula)
2. From the formula Will I get a gel cream with a PH value of 4-5 or not? (because from the information of SymWhite works best on pH 4-5 only)
Sym-White will be the most stable. (Not the most effective) when the pH of the formula is in the 4-5 range. If you mix this formula for your own use, there is no need to adjust the pH. The formula will get a pH in the range of 4-6, which if the last one is in the 5. -6 is also close to the requirements of Sym-White , which may shorten the life of the formula. But the period of use is 1-3 months, no problem for sure.
3. If necessary, adjust the pH value of both formulas to be between 4-5 for efficiency. SymWhite Which substance should be used to adjust pH?
Use Citric Acid to lower the pH and use Triethanolamine to adjust the pH up
4.If in the gel cream formula morning - before bedtime. Formula 1 (for oily skin) want to put MatteSilica S™ for smoother application time and no shine. Will it be able to do it or not?
If used and found oily skin To absorb the oil from the skin, use MatteSilica XL 2-3 % na
6. from both formulas The substance of choice Is there a high chance of clogging? If yes, where should I adjust it?
does not contain any ingredients. Has a history of clogged pores. However, clogged pores can always happen due to a number of factors. It is advisable to try patch-test on other areas before applying on your face.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thelittledraco » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:19 pm

Please ask more questions that 1.If you enter Matte Silica xl into the formula that 1 What effect will it have on the effectiveness of other active ingredients in oil formulations? Or is it Matte Silica in oil or not? Matte Silica in the formula. Mix all the water as above to combine well. then put Matte Silica , blend well, then slowly pour in the oil. Mix with the dissolved water part, matte silixa already Is that correct? 3. If you want to make a slap water or toner (all the active substances in the slap water / toner formula are water soluble) for use before the gel cream formula 1 which has สารนำพา already in the formula, slap water can be used สารนำพา Laurocapram 2%? 4. Laurocapram in water. slap will make สารนำพา contained in the gel cream, does it reduce its effectiveness? Thank you in advance for your answer.
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Hello
1.If you put Matte Silica xl into formula 1. What effect will it have on the effectiveness of other active ingredients in oil formulations? Or dissolved in oil or not?
can be done? There is no effect on the active substance in the formula. It affects the texture of the formula. will look dry and during the day Skin will have less oiliness because MatteSilica XL will help absorb It's partially
2.If you want to enter Matte Silica In the recipe, mix all the water components as above. good then put Matte Silica , blend well and gradually pour in the oil. Mix with the dissolved water part, matte silixa already Is this correct?
Correct but MatteSilica will not dissolve in water or in the recipe Will be dispersed in water or in the formula and gradually absorb it.
3. If you want to make a sap or toner (all the active substances in the slap/toner formula are water soluble), use it before the gel cream formula 1 which has สารนำพา already in the formula can be used สารนำพา Laurocapram 2% or not? 4. Laurocapram in water. slap will make สารนำพา contained in the gel cream reduces its effectiveness
. In this case, the study team recommends avoiding the use. สารนำพา , because a variety of products are used. And it's hard to predict what problems might arise from the ingredients coming from the other formula. The team doesn't see any need to separate the two formulas. In fact, only one formula should be mixed. By adjusting and choosing the right ingredients for your skin, it's best to use a variety of products today. It's just a mistaken belief. which was built from manipulation through the advertising of marketers who want to try to sell more variety of products leading consumers to believe that Using the product as a set must give better results. Single product use In fact, there is no connection between the truth and that belief. Some products Suitable for use in separate formulas. But it's not a form of water that can be used with serum or skin care cream for sure.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development