Fragrance Formulation Development

รบกวนดูสูตรน้ำหอมแบบสเปรย์ผิวให้หน่อยค่า

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Please take a look at the perfume formula like a skin spray for me.

Postby berumonto » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:51 am

Hello, I want to make น้ำหอม spray, long lasting scent. but don't want to use แอลกอฮอล์ too much or if you don't use it at all, it's very good. First question : want Choose to use Reed Diffuser Base (Type1) is the base but I want to use Last Fix with which it only dissolves in Ethyl Alcohol so use Reed Diffuser Base pure no It's okay, you have to put alcohol too, right? Now, I came up with this recipe myself. Perfume 25% Last Fix 10% Ethyl Alcohol 10% Dipropylene glycol 10% Reed Diffuser Base (Type1) 45% Second question : Volume Reed Diffuser Base with Alcohol, is it ok to think about? ( A Hard to put Alcohol as little as possible to dissolve Last Fix only) Mixing steps 1. Last Fix to wave about 60 degrees, if the heat exceeds 60, it's okay, no damage until it melts. 2. Wait for Last Fix cools down a bit, when it starts to get a bit cloudy. to hurry and gradually fill Last Fix into alcohol, stir or spin at a speed of approximately 300-500 rpm, at least 15 minutes, check to see if Last Fix dissolve in แอลกอฮอลล์ completely. If found that there are still suspensions, continue spinning until completely dissolved. 3. Leave item 2 to cool. 4. Add perfume to item 3. 5. Add Reed Diffuser Base and Dipropylene glycol into item 4 (add any one first) Question three: Is the mixing step you thought right? Do you understand? Fourth question: Match item 3 of the compounding step that Leave it to cool, it must be cool. Or just warm it up. Question five: The device used to mix is a beaker. Will not cause the alcohol to evaporate during mixing, right? but use the same beaker How do I get rid of the old smell? before starting a new one Will scalding hot water just disappear? Question seven: Plastic spray bottles sold in Myskinrecipes can put น้ำหอม ? Is it volatile? Is there a glass spray bottle for sale? Thank you very much.
berumonto

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please take a look at the formula of perfume like a skin spray for me.

Postby staff » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:54 am

Hello, I suggest you mix หัวน้ำหอม 25-35% with Fractionated Coconut Oil 100% at room temperature. No heat needed You can spray normally.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby berumonto » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:04 am

From what I read Fractionated Coconut Oil will It gives a feeling of oiliness to thin skin, right? I will mix it for my girlfriend, but my girlfriend doesn't like it to be gooey. I would like to ask the staff how it will feel different with Alcohol?
berumonto

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello oil and แอลกอฮอลล์ to cracked surface different If you like a light feel but do not want to use Ethyl Alcohol use Reed Diffuser Base instead, because can evaporate The evaporation speed is close to Ethyl Alcohol
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development