Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม Body oil บำรุงผิวคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about body oil to nourish your skin.

Postby chanunya.thsk » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:37 pm

Ask about the Body Oil formula used to nourish the skin. Want the skin to be smooth, soft, absorb quickly, light texture. and has a natural fragrance Can you give the details below? Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) 30% Apricot Kernel Oil 15% Aloe Vera Oil 15% Evening Primrose Oil (Organic - Virgin, 10% GLA) 15% Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) 15% Lanolin Oil 2% Shea Butter Light Oil 3% Vitamin E 3% Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract) 1% German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) 1% 1 This is my own formula. Please suggest me if I need to modify or add anything and in the section สารกันเสีย Which one should I use? To extend the life of the product 2 requests (steps to do it) along with recommending the oil mix. How much electricity to use? 3 If any one can help reduce costs, please recommend. 4. Like Olive Oil but the oil content is quite heavy. The top part that I thought of, where should I adjust it? Please check it out. Thank you very much Chanya.
chanunya.thsk

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about Body oil to nourish your skin.

Postby staff » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:39 am

Hello, different oils can be mixed together without heating. Vitamin E please reduce to 0.1%. Using higher rates will be sticky on the skin. yes Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract) must be dissolved in water. can not dissolve in oil Please cut it from the recipe. The formula is not required. สารกันเสีย as there is no water content in the formula. Germs cannot grow. except in the case of production for sale There is a chance that consumers may contaminate/contaminate. During the use of the product, you can add Phenoxyethanol SA 0.5-1.0% for safety
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development