Cosmetics Formulation Development

เป็นรอยสิวแดงๆมาหลายเดือน แนะนำสูตรหน่อยได้มั้ยคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I have had red acne marks for months. Can you recommend a recipe?

Postby berumonto » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:24 am

Hello, in the past few months we have been injecting acne so often that we are addicted to steroids. and pimples come up heavy enough Now treat and take Acnotin 10 mg for 4 months until the acne is gone. But the problem now is that it's a lot of redness and blotchy pimples (there are few black marks, but only red) because at that time I have pressed a lot of acne. I can feel that the redness area looks more saggy than normal skin and when I stop taking Acnotin, now my face is very oily. Skin characteristics: oily skin, dehydrated, flaky but oily face, large pores, rash on the forehead as สิวอุดตัน 's so easy that I don't dare to apply sunscreen at all. for fear that it will cause more acne Could you please give me some suggestions for the recipe, thank you.
berumonto

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Red acne scars for months Can you recommend a recipe?

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:13 am

Hello, I would like to inquire. What products are you currently using on your face? (including any ointment applied to the skin)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby berumonto » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:03 pm

Use Clinda m alcohol base on acne inflamed spots, 1-2 tablets only on a small area and RetinA 0.05% on red spots with สิวอุดตัน Yes, but both of them are not used daily. You will notice that when your face peels a lot, you will stop applying some and then come back to apply again. and wash your face with Acne aid blue, do not apply moisturizer . Allow your face to peel off on its own by stopping the acne medication for a while. All of this was done only at night. I don't do anything in the morning. Instead, I use Eucerin's Concealer to cover only the slight redness, no sunscreen, no powder at all, and also remove makeup. Bioderma red
berumonto

Postby staff » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Hello. 1. Consult a dermatologist. for advice About the use of low levels of Acnotin, for example, it may be only 1/4 of the level that was taken during acne to help ลดความมันผิว 2. Using any acne product, be it Retin A or Clinda M, use together. with moisturizer Always 3. After washing your face or wiping. Cosmetics must use moisturizer on skin immediately, do not allow dry skin. To prevent the stimulation of the cycle of creating oil instead. which will eventually become Very dry - very oily at present. 4. The use of topical medications for acne. must be used continuously which can be used continuously The skin must be healthy and ready to use the medicine. therefore need maintenance. Use moisturizer is sufficient and suitable for the characteristics. skin When the skin is strong enough will be able to use the drug continuously do not stop using and will be able to control acne
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby berumonto » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:33 am

Thank you very much if you do moisturizer that does not clog The skin is as strong as the staff said. And helps reduce redness from acne as well. Gentle, which substance should be used? And what kind of bass do you make? Please give some advice to the staff.
berumonto

Postby staff » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Hello, oily skin, dehydrated, choose ingredients. moisturizer as Vitamin B5 , please try to study the substance. moisturizer in the moisturizer ] category. moisturizer by selecting water-soluble items. Not oil. In addition, try to study the ingredients in the category. ลดการระคายเคือง for base mix Please study at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development