Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผมต้องการทำครีมที่บำรุงผิวที่ปราศจากสารเคมีนะครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make a cream that nourishes the skin without chemicals.

Postby nudtapong.work » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:45 am

Because my skin is dry and sensitive to chemicals. So I want to make a cream that I use myself. I'm at the age of 40. Ingredients shea butter 37.04% Mango Butter 25% Cocoa Butter 12% Jojoba Oil 4.45% Fractionated Coconut Oil 5.19% Macadamia Nut Oil 5.19 % Vitamin E 1.49% glycerin e 2.23% Essential Oil s 7.41%, please analyze for me.
nudtapong.work

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make a cream that nourishes the skin without chemicals.

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:39 am

Hello, I recommend as follows. 1. If the skin is easily irritated. Please avoid using Essential Oil any kind because น้ำมันหอมระเหย Many types can irritate the skin. 2. Vitamin E is not recommended. 0.5% because it is sticky on the skin even if the skin is dry And the use at a high rate does not have any research showing that it can give better results than the use of 0.1-0.5%. 3. glycerin soluble in water, insoluble in oil Recipes won't mix. Please glycerin 4. The recipe uses Butter, Many types of oils, although oils and butters They can usually dissolve together. But there is a chance to separate the layers. If producing for sale Please consider adding Oil Blender 1% to help ensure the formula no stratification But if you mix it for your own use, no problem. 5. With a relatively high proportion of Butter, the formula The team couldn't say for sure how well the formula would work. Not sure if the recipe will be too hard or not. I recommend that you try to mix a small amount and test the formula first. If satisfied, gradually mix more quantities.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development