Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนวิเคราะห์สูตรครีมแก้คัน ผื่นแพ้

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Interference analysis of cream formula to cure itching, allergic rash

Postby nuntanut » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:39 am

Please analyze the formula of cream to cure itchy rash from this ingredient. Which substances are incompatible? Or should I add or reduce which one? The skin (body) is sensitive and will have a rash. or itchy all the time PS. From the instructions to order, they add ingredients should not be more than 25%, but the selected 28% already. Thank you Pure Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizing: Shea Butter Light Oil : Shea Butter Light Oil 10% Moisturizing : MOIST72™ : MOIST72 4% Moisturizing: Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ): Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ) 3% Anti-Irritant: Allantoin (Alantoin): Allantoin 0.2-0.5% (as max. ) Anti-Irritant: Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) : Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1% Anti-Irritant: SKIN-DEFENSE V®: SKIN-DEFENSE V® 2 % Anti-Irritant: Ezerrawax™ : Ezerrawax™ 3% Skin-Feel: AminoSilk™ : AminoSilk™ 3% Penetrate: Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ): Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 2%
nuntanut

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Interference analysis of cream formula to cure itchy rash

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Hello, the study team inquires. 1. The moisture level of the skin. 2. I don't know, have you tried to notice that allergic rashes usually occur with what factors to provoke?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nuntanut » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:41 am

My skin is quite dry. I didn't notice that it was mainly caused by anything. Just sometimes rubbed on the leg. After a while, the rash will appear at the line that was rubbed at all.
nuntanut

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. and suitable for the skin type as described The study team recommends more. consider downgrading MOIST72 to 2% and add Vitamin B5 3-5% instead will make the formula more complete.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis