Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการทำผลิตภัณฑ์เกี่ยวกับผม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about making hair products

Postby techagreentech » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 pm

There are questions as follows. 1. Shampoo with ingredients. น้ำมันหอมระเหย which substances should be used to combine them with? surfactant s and its soluble components Without making the color of the shampoo into a thick creamy texture. 2. Conditioner should be used to coordinate the components. น้ำมันหอมระเหย to surfactant s and Water-soluble components 3. Hair growth accelerator containing oil and water components Which solvent should I use to make these two dissolve together? in order to be able to use a spray Or at least make it into a serum. from all three At least give me a choice Which one can I use? Thank you very much.
techagreentech

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about making hair products

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:44 am

Hello
1. shampoo with ingredients น้ำมันหอมระเหย Which substances should be used to combine them with? surfactant s and its soluble components. Without making the color of the shampoo a thick creamy texture
2.Conditioner. Which compound should be used to combine the components? น้ำมันหอมระเหย to surfactant s and Soluble components
Flora Foam™ or FloraSolve Clear
3. hair growth booster containing oil and water components Which solvent should I use to make these two dissolve together? in order to be able to use a spray Or at least make it into a serum
depending on the proportion of oil in the formula. and the desired texture of the recipe Disturbing members to inform more details. So that the team can recommend the use of binders that are suitable for their needs.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby techagreentech » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Hair growth accelerator contains -12% oil -88% water as well as สารสกัดจากธรรมชาติ (capsicum and ginseng extract) Thank you very much.
techagreentech

Postby staff » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Hello, if you have oil up to 12% and water 88%, can it be made into a serum? But if made into a spray formula There is an opportunity for a high class separation. which can be done, but the method used is Shake the bottle before use.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby techagreentech » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Can you advise me which one is better, thank you very much.
techagreentech

Postby staff » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:17 pm

Hello, which one is good? What does it mean?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby techagreentech » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:23 am

For example PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil or use Laureth-7 if possible, from 12% oil and 88% water. How many percentages do you need? I'm disturbed.
techagreentech

Postby staff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello, because the information provided is quite limited. The team concludes that the members want to know that What should be used to combine 12% oil and 88% water? If the formula that uses heat in the mixing process Recommended study team Milk Lotion Maker 2-3%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development