Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนเช็คสูตร Copper peptide ให้หน่อยค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please check the Copper peptide formula for me.

Postby o2oxygen » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Please check the formula for making essence Copper Peptide give me Purified Water 85.0% copper tripeptide-1 ( GHK-Cu ) 3.0% Safe B3 5.0% Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 3.0% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4.0 % Wrinkle-Fill™ ( L-Tyrosine ) 1.0%
o2oxygen

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the Copper peptide formula for me.

Postby o2oxygen » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Formula 2 focuses on cell renewal. Purified Water 60.0% Lactic Acid 5.0% Mandelic Acid 5.0% Witch Hazel (Alcohol Free) Plus Allantoin 30.0%
o2oxygen

Postby o2oxygen » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:30 pm

While waiting, I made some adjustments to the recipe. I don't know if I should adjust anything. And would like to ask for advice on the order of mixing. Formula 1 Copper Peptide serum 1. Purified Water 81.60% 2.copper tripeptide-1 ( GHK-Cu ) 3.0% 3. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5.0% 4. Gluco Bright ( n-acetyl glucosamine ) 4.0% 5. Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 3.0% 6 . Allantoin 0.4% 7. Double Hyaluron Liquid 1.0% 8. AnyGel™ 1.0 % 9. Mild Preserved Eco 1.0% Formula 2 Mandelic Serum 1. Purified Water 69.00% 2. Mandelic Acid 10.0% 3. Salicylic Acid EZ™ 10.0% 4. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5.0% 5. Gluco Bright ( n-acetyl glucosamine ) 1.0% 6. Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 3.0% 7. AnyGel™ 1.0% 8 . Mild Preserved Eco 1.0%
o2oxygen

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello, the team studied to ask about skin characteristics, skin problems, the purpose of the formula. and expectations from the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby o2oxygen » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Skin type is normal skin, skin problems are wrinkles, acne scars and redness-acne scars. Purpose of formula 1. Copper Peptide serum hoping for wrinkles and smoothness 2. Mandelic Serum hopes for cell turnover results. To reduce deep grooves and achieve clarity.
o2oxygen

Postby staff » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire. 1. Has the acne hole been occurring for a long time? 2. The formula I want can help treat acne as well. Or are there other products used to treat acne at present?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby o2oxygen » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:26 pm

1. Both for a long time and a new one. 2. I hope the result is not much acne. because most of them are gone but there are traces left But if it helps prevent new acne, it would be good.
o2oxygen

Postby staff » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello
1. Both long and recent
in the recent part Coper Peptide Serum can be used as mentioned above. It is recommended that it be used with Vitamin C eg Vitamin CE Ferulic or Stabilized Vitamin C Serum but use it at different times, it will help you get results. it's better
This formula will have the following problems: 1. Mandelic Acid is highly soluble in water. To use up to 10% in a formula, there must be Ethyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol helps dissolve too 2. This formula is too harsh on the skin. To use AHA ( Mandelic Acid ) together with BHA ( Salicylic Acid ) recommended to reduce the proportion of AHA down Not more than 3% left. 3. I don't know the current situation. สิวอุดตัน of member What if without สิวอุดตัน ? สิวอุดตัน already not required. Salicylic Acid Salicylic Acid for troubleshooting สิวอุดตัน directly.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby o2oxygen » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:26 pm

Please ask for more information. Formula 1 if you want a similar texture. Cellular Skin RX (Technology: Vitamin C ] Vitamin C 12% Stabilized in Glycol), how should I adjust the formula? The formula 2 1. Mandelic Acid is the maximum solubility in water? without other solvents 2. To maintain Mandelic Acid is the maximum in soluble amount, should reduce the BHA ( Salicylic Acid ) how much is left? สิวอุดตัน There are not many, but they will interfere from time to time, this should be cut BHA ( Salicylic Acid ) out at all or in small quantities. yes
o2oxygen

Postby staff » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:49 pm

Hello,
Formula 1, if you want a texture similar to Cellular Skin RX (Technology: Vitamin C 12% Stabilized in Glycol) How should I adjust the formula?
Sorry, the team doesn't have information. and have never used such products
1. Mandelic Acid What is the maximum solubility of Mandelic Acid in water? Without other solvents
Please check the information on the web page. product details which has already shown information
2. To persist Mandelic Acid max. In soluble amounts, the BHA ] should be reduced. BHA ( Salicylic Acid )How much is left
overall usage rate? The team couldn't tell. What is the best rate? Members must take the test. The study team only informed that sharing Can increase irritation on the skin.
3. because at present สิวอุดตัน Not many, but occasionally disturbing, this should be cut off BHA ( Salicylic Acid ) out at all or in small quantities.
The team can only comment that BHA will serve ละลายสิวอุดตัน and Mandelic Acid will serve ผลัดเซลล์ผิว can't tell you the most suitable rate for your skin? ผลัดเซลล์ผิว with Mandelic Acid alone can reduce the occurrence สิวอุดตัน because if the outer skin cells are exfoliated faster, the occurrence of สิวอุดตัน will become more difficult (which means to if not using BHA by using Mandelic Acid just do alone It can help reduce the likelihood of สิวอุดตัน **Please read and understand. The difference between the ละลายสิวอุดตัน by BHA and reducing the chance of acne breakouts by Mandelic Acid which has different meanings** ) Again, the team can't tell if Which level will be most suitable for members' skin, only the test can answer.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis