Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยตรวจสูตรให้หน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me check the formula.

Postby spark_za » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:49 pm

Please help to check the formula before ordering. Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) Safe-B3 GlucoBright Tomato Extract Laurocapram When mixing, it is best to mix powder or liquid ingredients first. Do I need to leave it to set before using it or not? The last question is Tomato Extract If you add too much, e.g. 5%-10% will cause The color of the product is so red that it sticks to the face. Do you make your face red? Thank you ^^
spark_za

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me check the formula

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Hello,
When mixing, should I mix powder or liquid ingredients first? Do I need to leave it to set before using it?
All ingredients are directly soluble in water. Members can add to the gel. without sorting Stir to dissolve into the gel.
Last question, the body Tomato Extract If you put a lot of it, for example 5%-10%, it will make the color of the product so red that it sticks to the surface. Does it make your face blush?
The team suggested that To use in the formula Will be more suitable for night cream formula. The color of Tomato Extract doesn't make your face red. only when on the surface Redness is formed on the skin from the color of the ingredients. But when washed, it disappears. But for this reason it is not suitable for use during the day.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help me check the formula

Postby spark_za » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 pm

thank you
spark_za

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development