Cosmetics Formulation Development

ซื้อส่วนผสมมาแล้ว แต่ไม่มั่นใจ รบกวนตรวจสูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I bought the ingredients but I'm not sure. Please check the recipe for me.

Postby meaw_027 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Want to make serum to help in many ways both ลดรอยดำ Wrinkles, lifts, increases elasticity and clear in one due to normal I don't like applying nourishing creams. If you only get one It's very good. I have combination skin and acne prone. Age 30. The formula is as follows. 1. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.5% 2. Chamomile Extract (Apigenin) 1% 3. Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 0.5% 4. BaicaVital (TM) ( Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract ) 3% 5. Ume Extract (Anti-Glycation) 2% 6. DMAE ( SkinTight MD (TM)) Liquid 3% 7. GlucoBright (TM) ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% 8. Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Molecule) 0.2% 9. Safe-B3 (TM) ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 3% 10. Aloe Vera Extract (Extraction Rate 10:1 FullAssay(TM)) 3% 11. Repair Activator (TM) 5% 12water %remaining unknown. Not compatible? Do I have to add anything else? that selected the substance to be completely water can mix by hand Can you put them together? Thank you in advance
This answer received thanks from: hem_atirut
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
meaw_027

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I bought the ingredients but I'm not sure, please check the recipe.

Postby meaw_027 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Really want to add VitB5 in the formula, but the pH is 9-11, not sure if mixing it in the formula will lose its properties or not, thank you. yes
meaw_027

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Hello, the ingredients include Vitamin B5 is compatible in this formula. Vitamin B5 although it is alkaline. Other ingredients in the formula are neutral or weakly acidic. This will make the overall formula neutral or weakly acidic. which is suitable for the skin The texture of the formula that members want is serum, which means semi-gel / cream, slightly liquid, is that correct? If correct, please add AnyGel 0.3-0.5% in the formula. [Please check how to use AnyGel from the website for details of the ingredients] However, if the texture is not thickened It can be used normally. no problem only time may be liquid like water and a little difficult to apply
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby meaw_027 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:29 am

Thank you very much
meaw_027

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development