Cosmetics Formulation Development

โลชั่นสำหรับผิวกาย เน้นผิวแห้งขาดน้ำ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

body lotion Focus on dry, dehydrated skin

Postby chareeratp » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Hello team Want to make body lotion Focus on dry, dehydrated skin but want to absorb quickly I'm not greasy. want the components to be as natural as possible Help me check the recipe And how to mix it with Group A Sea Kelp Extract 2% Glycerin (Vegetable) 2% Satin Cream Maker 2% (create the lotion) Water 70.5 Group B shea butter 5% Avocado Oil 2% Macadamia Nut Oil 2% Coconut Oil 2% Group C Mild Preserved Eco 1% Soy Extract 5% Natto Gum 5% Essential Oil 1.5% Mixing method 1. Melt shea butter and mix with other oils in group B, check the temperature does not exceed 50 degrees Beat with a hand mixer (Takraw head) at high speed. until the lotion is obtained. 4. Check the temperature, not more than 40 degrees, and then mix the C part into the lotion. Then continue beating with a food processor. There are additional questions as follows. 1. In Natto Gum Yes Preserved by Phenoxyethanol 0.7% and in Sea Kelp Extract Yes Phenoxyethanol 0.8% This way we can claim preservative-free (without สารกันเสีย ) can you? 2. If you want to claim that the product is all natural, how should you modify the formula? 3. The น้ำมันธรรมชาติ and butter such as shea butter , Avocado Oil , Coconut Oil is the normal pH value?
chareeratp

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: body lotion Focus on dry, dehydrated skin

Postby chareeratp » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:59 am

Please help the staff team to answer. Waiting for a response to order.
chareeratp

Postby staff » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Hello
1. dissolve shea butter and mix with other oils in group B, check the temperature is not exceeded. 50 degrees[/quote:arizro7d] You can heat 70 degrees for a short time to accelerate the melting of the oils and butters together
3. Bring parts A and B together and beat with a hand mixer (Takraw head) at high speed. until the lotion is obtained
, gradually add B to A (not A to B), little by little, blend or stir to combine. When they mix well, add B to A and keep adding more and more [quote:arizro7d]1. Natto Gum Available Preserved by Phenoxyethanol 0.7% and in Sea Kelp Extract Yes Phenoxyethanol 0.8% like this we can claim preservative-free (without สารกันเสีย ) Can it?
Phenoxyethanol is considered as สารกันเสีย according to the FDA directory when there is Phenoxyethanol is adulterated in the formula, therefore cannot claim that it is preservative-free ( Mild Preserved Eco is not considered สารกันเสีย in Directory B FDA , considered as a humectant ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว )
3. Guys น้ำมันธรรมชาติ and butter such as shea butter , Avocado Oil , Coconut Oil is the normal pH value?
The oil has no pH.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maylisa » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:36 pm

[quote="chareeratp"] Group A Sea Kelp Extract 2% Glycerin (Vegetable) 2% Satin Cream Maker 2% (to create body lotion) Water 70.5 Group B shea butter 5% Avocado Oil 2% Macadamia Nut Oil 2% Coconut Oil 2% Group C Mild Preserved Eco 1% Soy Extract 5% Natto Gum 5% Essential Oil 1.5%
from above formula Please continue to ask. This lotion formula for dry skin can be used by 10 year olds? Should I change anything else or not? My daughter's skin is quite dry. especially on the legs So I want to find a lotion for my skin. Thank you.
maylisa

Postby staff » Thu May 03, 2018 11:56 pm

Hello for children 10 years old with very dry skin, suggest you try shea butter in the formula, apply a thin layer directly on the skin. No other ingredients are required.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maylisa » Mon May 07, 2018 10:05 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! for children 10 years old with very dry skin, suggest you try shea butter in the formula, apply a thin layer directly onto the skin. No other ingredients are needed
Thank you very much.
maylisa

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development