Cosmetics Formulation Development

Mild Preserved Eco กับ 1, 3 Propanediol

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Mild Preserved Eco with 1, 3 Propanediol

Postby wkitiyak77 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:54 am

Hello, I would like to ask if I use 1, 3 Propanediol is a solvent. Mild Preserved Eco for serum watery formula If so, what ratio must be used? and the use to mix 1% serum based on the already dissolved mixture Or before mixing the solvent, if not, use Butylene Glycol can I substitute it? What ratio do you mix? will use Mild Preserved Eco in It's a 0.9% formula.
wkitiyak77

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mild Preserved Eco with 1, 3 Propanediol

Postby staff » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:45 pm

Hello, the team thinks that the usage rate is 1,3- Propanediol or Butylene Glycol that can help dissolve Mild Preserved Eco with water. can The rate is quite high. which may be as high as 10% or more, so it is not suitable The study team recommends choosing Phenoxyethanol SA instead. 1,3- Propanediol or Butylene Glycol 3-5% level may be used Phenoxyethanol SA only 0.5% which is very gentle, because 1,3- Propanediol or Butylene Glycol will increase the efficiency of สารกันเสีย Please send to the Department of Medical Sciences to check the infection to ensure that the selection สารกันเสีย This format is powerful enough for the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Mild Preserved Eco with 1, 3 Propanediol

Postby wkitiyak77 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:01 am

thank you very much
wkitiyak77

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development