Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับตัวเทส aloe vera และเซรั่ม vit c ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about aloe vera test and vit c serum.

Postby luknoo1989 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:52 am

Hello, I have a question about Aloe Vera Gel and serum vit c both are CE Ferulic and Stabilized vit c Yes, my skin type is oily in the T Zone, dry on the cheeks and acne prone. The questions are as follows. 1. I want a cream that is suitable for your skin type. and focus on whiteness add moisture And prevent wrinkles and not clogging Which ingredients should be added to Pure Aloe Vera Gel and I want to know how the gel will feel after applying it. 2. In the future, if you want to change the base to a creamy texture But want a fast absorbing, easy to absorb, not greasy, should be used as Satin Mousse is that correct? And how much does it cause clogging? 3. Interested in buying a serum? vit c to try, but I don't know which one is more suitable for my skin type. I want you to recommend it. 4. Serum vit c both of them have already been applied, can I apply it? Is it necessary to adjust the ph first, if not or not? If you need to adjust, use TEA, right and use stirrer with vit c bar? vit c Both are very acidic. So I wonder if it will irritate my skin? If you use it frequently, can it be continued regularly? Can I use it during the day? And is there a chance to make the face thinner? I want you to help me in order to apply the cream. Aloe Vera Gel in point 1, vit c serum number 3 and cm cream. Thanks in advance for your answers.
luknoo1989

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about aloe vera test and vit c serum.

Postby staff » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:43 pm

Hello
1. I want a cream that is suitable for my skin type. and focus on whiteness add moisture And prevent wrinkles and not clogging Which ingredients should be added to Pure Aloe Vera Gel and I would like to know how the gel will feel after applying it. Is it sticky?
Whiteness, please select the ingredients in the category. whitening Yes, moisture, please select the ingredients in the category. moisturizer prevent wrinkles Please select the ingredients in the category. anti-aging Skin texture depends on many factors. including selected ingredients, quantity used, characteristics of various ingredients The team couldn't tell for sure. If you're worried about the formula being gooey. Select the ingredients a little at a time
2. In the future, if you want to change the bass to a creamy texture But want a fast absorbing, easy to absorb, not greasy, should be used as Satin Mousse that correct? And how much is it a clogging agent?
Any water-soluble ingredients will not be able to clog the skin Satin Cream Maker is soluble in water. So it's not clogged. The texture of the cream that absorbs quickly, is easily absorbed, can be done in a variety of ways. Introducing members Try mixing a simple, basic recipe. and gradually learn from experience The actual texture of the formula that arises from the mix
3. interested in buying serum vit c try it, but I don't know which one is more suitable for my skin type. I would like you to recommend
Stabilized Vitamin C Serum Suitable for normal-oily skin. Vitamin CE Ferulic Suitable for dry skin
4. Serum vit c both of them have already come and can be applied right? Is it necessary to adjust the ph first, if not or not? If you need to adjust, use TEA, right? And can you use stirrer with megnetic bar?
can try it. But if you want to produce for sale Need to adjust the pH
5. because the ph of the serum vit c Both are very acidic. So I wonder if it will irritate my skin? If you use it frequently, can it be continued regularly? Can I use it during the day? And is there a chance to make your face thinner?
Vitamin C can't ผลัดเซลล์ผิว like AHA , low pH is conducive to To ผลัดเซลล์ผิว , but it depends on the nature. Ingredients in the recipe as well. Using Vitamin C type ascorbic acid In the long run, it does not make the skin thinner. But the use, whether short-term or long-term Can irritate the skin with low pH characteristics. Can be used during the day, but must do a patch test first that the user has no problems with ascorbic acid
e6. I usually use the cm cream from the skin clinic. I want you to help me in order to apply the cream. Aloe Vera Gel in item 1, vit c serum item 3 and cm cream
apply separately at different times. or if it's the same time Allow at least 30 minutes as Clindamycin (CM) may affect any cosmetic formulation. Or any cosmetic formulations may affect CM in terms of performance / functionality.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development