Cosmetics Formulation Development

Micellar water ทำลาย skin barrier หรือไม่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Does Micellar water destroy the skin barrier?

Postby jn_andy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:53 pm

This is because micellar water completely strips away the oil-based sunscreen makeup. So there is a question "And will it remove the good oils from our skin as well?" I asked because I spoke to a dermatologist about my current skin condition that appears to be dry, dehydrated, or sensitive to certain irritations. By using the same nourishing cream that used to take good condition skin. The doctor asked about cleaning the face. So I was told that I have been using micellar water for a while now. came to estimate, it was close to the time when the skin was สิวอุดตัน up, some inflamed acne, come and go, although never before. The doctor suggested that I switch to cleansing lotion instead because I have dry skin. Not wearing a lot of makeup. Using Micellar to remove the lipid that is the skin barrier may be the cause of irritated skin resulting in various acne rashes. Please give advice.
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Does Micellar water destroy the skin barrier?

Postby staff » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:02 pm

Hello, it's correct as the members understand. Micellar is caused by using surfactant (or สารชะล้าง ), although usually This group is a non-ionic type, which is gentler than anionic (popularly used in liquid soaps, shampoos), but with its properties. surfactant is that one side can bind to fat and the other side can bind with water. can not specify that It is the fat of makeup or the fat of the natural face surfactant ) Micellar is much gentler until Even some manufacturers claim that there is no need to wash from the skin. Cleansing Lotion must have formula. surfactant is the same, and the team doesn't think surfactant in the Cleansing Lotion formula is more gentle. surfactant In Micellar formula, both types have similar levels of gentleness to the skin. If you can't avoid using makeup or sunscreen products, the team thinks that you should consider using it. Which products can help restore oil to the skin? I recommend you to try to buy Ezerra Cream or a cream designed to focus on restoring the skin barrier. Apply a thin layer immediately after washing your face and wiping it dry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby staff » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Hello, dear team for more information Poloxamer 188, which is also considered Micellar, is commonly used in patient cleaning products. that is inconvenient to bathe Additional information: 3M™ Cavilon™ No-Rinse Skin Cleanser. It is a characteristic that does not need to be washed off as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jn_andy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Thank you very much for the additional information. then between groups Makeup wash , Coco Wash or poloxamer, which one is more gentle? Makeup wash is now micellar Coco Wash is that right? Saw some products. Damn. Just used. Makeup wash so putting Coco Wash is it necessary too Poloxamer 184 ? Poloxamer 184 I have to include 182 as well, is it a performance request or a touch?
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times

Postby staff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Hello
it's between groups. Makeup wash , Coco Wash poloxamer, which one is more gentle
since Poloxamer has many numbers, some numbers are more gentle than the group Makeup wash or Coco Wash but some numbers are probably similar to Makeup wash , Coco Wash
Makeup wash is already micellar Coco Wash is that right?
They're all Micellar.
See the product, dammit, just use it Makeup wash so putting Coco Wash is it necessary
. 2 types in the formula caused by the need to reduce costs and / or increase efficiency. However, the team itself does not know the details. Because the brand owner who chooses to use both types together has not disclosed the cause. or any test results therefore unable to answer (If a member checks the information of Poloxamer 184 is clearly tested. when used in conjunction with Poloxamer 124 can improve performance. and reduce the recipe cost - in which case It is tested by the actual manufacturer. to the right proportion and the reason for sharing)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development