Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามบีกเกอร์ ความจุ3ลิตร

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for a beaker with a capacity of 3 liters.

Postby ammez.info » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:01 pm

Please ask the staff for advice on scaling up production. Because we produce the cream by hand. We want to expand the production from a small batch to a larger batch (about 2-3 liters) for distribution. I want to know if we will buy บีกเกอร์ tall, about 2 in capacity. -3 liters where? Actually, it can be an aluminum container that is tall and not too wide. Compatible with the blender Dissolver/Disperse size 12-15cm Or have any other suggestions? Another question, in the case of producing cream in the amount mentioned above (approximately 2-3 liters) by using a drill and a Dissolver/Disperse blender. I would like to know if the blending force is enough to make the cream blend together or not, the BOSCH GSB16RE drill specs around the drill are at 0 - 3250 rpm when making a small batch of 200 grams, it can be matched. But I'm not sure if it's 2-3 liters with a bigger blender it will do. Thank you.
ammez.info

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question 3 liter beaker

Postby ammez.info » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:03 pm

I forgot to mention that the cream type is a general skin cream.
ammez.info

Postby ammez.info » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 pm

บีกเกอร์ is tall like this example.
Attachments
5000ml-Glass-Beaker-Low-Form-5-Litre-Lab-Chemistry-Glassware.jpg_640x640.jpg
5000ml-Glass-Beaker-Low-Form-5-Litre-Lab-Chemistry-Glassware.jpg_640x640.jpg (78.78 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
ammez.info

Postby staff » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Hello
I want to know if we will buy บีกเกอร์ , tall, about 2 in capacity. Where can -3L
study any branch, MySkinRecipes available บีกเกอร์ทรงสูง 2ลิตร ? บีกเกอร์ทรงสูง 2ลิตร
In the case of producing cream in the amount mentioned above (approximately 2-3 liters) by using a drill and a Dissolver/Disperse blender. I would like to know if the blending force is enough to make the cream blend together or not, the BOSCH GSB16RE drill specs around the drill are at 0 - 3250 rpm when making a small batch of 200 grams, it can be matched. But I'm not sure if it's 2-3 liters with a bigger throttle it will do
above 1500 rpm using the Dissolver/Disperse head. enough to coordinate the cream The amount of spinning that the member has informed is 2-3 liters, depending on the power of the motor. If you ride and the rev is higher than 1500 rpm, you can do it without any problem. The only thing to be careful to use a drill Connected to the blender that the company sells is that the drill is not designed to spin for a long time (in some cases, the spinning may need to be continuous for 15-30 minutes). may have to rest for a short time 30 seconds - 1 minute and keep spinning Watch to see if the drill is not too hot.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ammez.info » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 am

[quote="staff"]Hello!
Want to know if we can buy บีกเกอร์ tall, about 2 in capacity. Where can -3L
study any field, MySkinRecipes available บีกเกอร์ทรงสูง 2ลิตร ? บีกเกอร์ทรงสูง 2ลิตร
In the case of producing cream in the amount mentioned above (approximately 2-3 liters) by using a drill with a Dissolver/Disperse blender. I would like to know if the blending force is enough to make the cream blend together or not, the BOSCH GSB16RE drill specs around the drill are at 0 - 3250 rpm when making a small batch of 200 grams, it can be matched. But I'm not sure if it's 2-3 liters with a bigger blender it can do
above 1500 rpm using the Dissolver/Disperse head. enough to coordinate the cream The amount of spinning that the member has informed is 2-3 liters, depending on the power of the motor. If you ride and the rpm is higher than 1500 rpm, you can do it without any problem. The only thing to be careful to use a drill Connected to the blender that the company sells is that the drill is not designed to spin for a long time (in some cases, the spinning may need to be continuous for 15-30 minutes). may have to rest for a short time 30 seconds - 1 minute and keep spinning Watch to see if the drill is not too hot
Please suggest a suitable Dissolver/Disperse head size. บีกเกอร์ , size 2 liters, suitable for dissolver head. how many cents บีกเกอร์ 3 liter size, suitable for dissolver head. how many cents thank you
ammez.info

Postby staff » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:34 pm

Hello, I recommend the Dissolver/Disperse blender, size 8 cm.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development