Cosmetics Formulation Development

ส่วนผสม resorcinol , tea tree oil , ลดระคายเคือง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ingredients resorcinol, tea tree oil, reduce irritation.

Postby batblast41 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:26 pm

I've used resorcinol 1% oil soluble and no allergic reaction. In the past, try to use resorcinol S 4% allergic reaction *Other ingredients in the formula contain B3 5% Soy Extract 4% Aloe vera 3% I want to know Is it the same ingredient? For resorcinol both now use Tea Tree Oil (water) 2% too, or I'll lose. Tea Tree Oil ? The concentration is now diluting. and try again --------------------------------- Other questions MSH White can irritate new skin. ?
batblast41

From thanks :: 52 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ingredients

Postby batblast41 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:27 am

or should add substance ลดการระคายเคือง to increase? Which one is better besides Bisabolol that should be included in the formula. resorcinol
batblast41

Re: Ingredients

Postby batblast41 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Horse Oil is used as Part of the oil? (mix directly with cream maker )
batblast41

Re: Ingredients resorcinol, tea tree oil, reduce irritation.

Postby staff » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Hello
I used to use resorcinol 1% oil soluble and no allergic reactions. In the past, try to use resorcinol S 4% allergic reaction *Other ingredients in the formula contain B3 5% Soy Extract 4% Aloe vera 3% I want to know Is it the same ingredient? For resorcinol Both types
differ in their composition. Activated Resorcinol is a single substance. Activated Resorcinol S is lead Activated Resorcinol is normally processed further. and add other components which makes it directly soluble in water, easy to use and highly stable. From the beginning, it was easy to change color.
now use Tea Tree Oil (water) 2% too or i will lose Tea Tree Oil ?
between Activated Resorcinol S and Tea Tree Oil The team thinks Tea Tree Oil ok the most allergic cause because Tea Tree Oil can irritate the skin. especially when used at a high rate
MSH White can irritate the skin?
MSH White to Amino acid processed to transform images or transform structures The chance of skin irritation is very low, especially when not more than the manufacturer's rate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development