Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยเช็คสูตรให้ด้วยค่ะ ผิวมันมาก รูขุมขนกว้างแต่ขาดน้ำ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help to check the formula. My skin is very oily. Pores are wide but dehydrated.

Postby salinthip.susi » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:37 pm

Hello, I have very oily skin. Large pores but dehydrated skin Facial skin has many dark spots and redness from acne and has problems สิวอุดตัน pimple, pimple, inflamed acne, inflammatory acne, no head, some sporadic. Once the acne is gone, it will leave a dark mark which is quite slow to fade. Therefore, there is a need for gels or serums with properties that help moisturize, reduce oiliness, reduce acne and treat dark spots. Red marks from acne 1. in the body Pure Aloe Vera Gel If the extract is added to the base Can it be used? Moisturizing: Double Hyaluronic Acid ( ไฮยาลูรอน ): Double Hyaluronic Acid 5% Moisturizing: Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids : Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 5% Moisturizing: MOIST72™ : MOIST72 2% Moisturizing: Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ): Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ) 3% Anti-Irritant: Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) : Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1% Anti-Irritant: SKIN-DEFENSE V®: SKIN-DEFENSE V® 2% Anti-Acne: Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ): Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 1.0% Anti-Acne: AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง : AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2% Penetrate: Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ): Phospholipid (Hydroge nated Le cithin) 2% 2. From the above formula can be combined with Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum and Tea Tree Oil (Australian - Water Soluble) or not? How should I order the use? Thank you.
salinthip.susi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me check the formula, my skin is very oily and my pores are wide but lacking.

Postby staff » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Hello, the team studied to inquire. Is the acne problem currently under control? and in this acne control What drugs do you use on your skin and what products do you use and how often do you wash your face?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development