Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนดูสูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please have a look at the recipe.

Postby lady_pop2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Hello all team Please look at the skin care formula for me. I want to make my daughter use it. My sister is 21 years old. My skin is a bit oily. Some pimples, sensitive skin Can I use this formula? Safe-B3 = 5% GlucoBright = 4% Pro VitaminB5 = 5% Double Hyaluronic Acid =5% Pitera =5% MOIST72 =2% Allantoin =0.5% MatteSilica =5% Light Cream Maker =1% กันเสีย = 0.5%, the rest is water. Thank you very much.
lady_pop2

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please take a look at the recipe

Postby lady_pop2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:44 am

Hello all team due to test order I have used it and like it. I want to do it myself. Please help. I recommend it in this recipe. Aloe vera =3% Vitamin B5 =3% Allantoin =0.40% Phenoxyethanol =0.40% Yeast Radiance =3% Tranexamic Acid = 3% Rice Vitamin =3 % Green Tea Extract =3% Safe-B3 =2% Centella asiatca extract=1.5% Japanese Cedar =1% Double Hyaluronic Acid =5% Water92.60%
lady_pop2

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please take a look at the recipe

Postby staff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:38 pm

Hello
young age 21 years old, my skin is a bit oily. Some pimples, sensitive skin Can I use this formula? Safe-B3 = 5% GlucoBright = 4% Pro VitaminB5 = 5% Double Hyaluronic Acid =5% Pitera =5% MOIST72 =2% Allantoin =0.5% MatteSilica =5% Light Cream Maker =1% กันเสีย =0.5% The rest is water
The formula can be mixed. but may not be suitable with quite oily skin The team thought there was no need. These items are required. Because there is no need to add a large amount of moisture to the skin. because my skin is already [not referring to Oily skin does not need moisture. but need very little moisture, use moisturizer a little light is enough. ] Vitamin B5 reduced to 1% Double Hyaluronic Acid reduced to 1% MOIST72 cut off Pitera may consider increasing to 30-50% (substitute water in formula)
Aloe vera =3% Vitamin B5 =3% Allantoin =0.40% Phenoxyethanol =0.40% Yeast Radiance =3% Tranexamic Acid =3% Rice Vitamin =3% Green Tea Extract =3% Safe-B3 =2 % Centella asiatca extract=1.5% Japanese Cedar =1% Double Hyaluronic Acid =5% Water92.60%
The ratio of water is wrong. Please recalculate the water ratio. before mixing This formula cannot be mixed because Centella Asiatica Extract must be integrated into the formula. Therefore, it must be in a cream or gel formula only without this formula. สารสร้างเนื้อครีม or gel texture. Pro Polymer 1% to gel the formula. and will be able to fill Centella Asiatica Extract into the formula. The team cannot provide any other opinions. especially on the suitability of the formula with the user's skin because the member did not inform the skin type or needs to come
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development