Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรครีมค่ะ ใช้กับผิวผสม ไม่เหนียวเหนอะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help to see the formula of the cream. Use with combination skin. Not sticky.

Postby luknoo1989 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Hello, can you help me see the recipe for the cream? The properties of the cream that I want are as follows: Use with combination skin, not sticky. Suitable for sensitive skin, acne prone, not clogged, helps with acne as well. moisturizing make the skin hydrated prevent wrinkles Help white skin. Make your skin healthy. There are 2 formulas that I think are gel and cream. Gel formula B3 4% NAG 4% Zinc PCA 1% beta glucan 7% Pitera 30% Phenoxyethanol SA 0.6% propolymer 2% Rhamnose 3% DI Water in proportion to the remainder, cream formula, water phase B3 4% NAG 4% Zinc PCA 1% beta glucan 7% Pitera 20% Phenoxyethanol SA 0.6% Rhamnose 3% Satin Cream Maker 1% oil phase Coenzyme Q10 Extra 1% MSH White Absorb 5% Pro-Niacin 5%. Please help analyze that both of the above formulas. Is it appropriate? and hope for the desired results? Or should I adjust something and how? One more question. Can I use a magnetic bar and a stirrer? Thank you very much.
luknoo1989

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me see the formula of the cream. Use with combination skin. Not sticky.

Postby luknoo1989 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Ask for more information. If you want to make a recipe for normal skin Want to add moisture to the skin, add penthanol, Rice Vitamin and L-Carnitine into the above formula?
luknoo1989

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please help me see the formula of the cream. Use with combination skin. Not sticky.

Postby staff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Hello
gel formula. B3 4% NAG 4% Zinc PCA 1% beta glucan 7% Pitera 30% Phenoxyethanol SA 0.6% propolymer 2% Rhamnose 3% DI Water according to the remaining proportions
the formula can be mixed. but will be too thick Pro Polymer Use only 1.0-1.3% level to get a gel. in the mixing process Please mix all items together except Zinc PCA then add Pro Polymer Blend or stir until gel is obtained, then add Zinc PCA little by little into the formula. Blend or stir to combine. reason for separation Zinc PCA in the last step Because it looks like an electrolyte, which if added in the first step Creating a gel texture will be more difficult.
cream formula water phase B3 4% NAG 4% Zinc PCA 1% beta glucan 7% Pitera 20% Phenoxyethanol SA 0.6% Rhamnose 3% Satin Cream Maker 1% oil phase Coenzyme Q10 Extra 1% MSH White Absorb 5% Pro-Niacin 5%
This formula can be mixed as well, but Satin Cream Maker must be increased to a minimum level. more than 2.0% due to Zinc PCA It is electrolyte and Satin Cream Maker cannot be tolerated. electrolyte as well as Pro Polymer in the above formula. one way or another Members can add Pro Polymer 1% to help create a gel texture in this formula ( Pro Polymer 1%, Satin Cream Maker 1% shared yes)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development