Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอสูตรครีมแต้มสิวอักเสบ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for a formula for acne scars.

Postby peeya_pgi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:02 pm

Hello team I would like to ask for a formula for mixing other topical acne creams. Well, most of the other types of acne that are treated with acne creams that are used will be healed. Refers to those with clear head acne. But it seems to be used with inflamed acne is not effective. Many times it's been applied for weeks until it starts to collapse. Or maybe it doesn't collapse and become a pus-filled pimple. Have to wait for it to dry and fall off on its own. So I want to mix the formula for acne inflammation only. A type that has clear results, such as 1-2 days, it collapses. I don't know if it's enough to recommend it or not. Which one should I use? Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Request a formula for acne inflamed cream

Postby staff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Hello, I recommend you to use Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) with nano silver Pure™ or Micro Silver Porous™ in the formula, both passenger have good effect to help disinfect. including acne bacteria Make the inflammation heal faster
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Hello, is this a recipe? Inflamed acne points 1. nano silver Pure™ 1% 2. mineral oil 5% 3. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) Powder 3% 4. LipidSoft™ Lite 1% 5. Phenoxyethanol SA / 1% กันเสีย 6. Phospholipid 3%(retaining ingredients under the skin) 7. Light Cream Maker 1% 8.Water 85% by bulk mix That is, Group A = 1+2 / Group B = 3+4 and Group C = 5-8. Then put A and B into C. There are more questions about mineral oil Yes, I'm not sure which one to use, thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire about the skin characteristics of the users of this formula. especially in terms of moisture (normal/dry/oily)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about the skin characteristics of the users of this formula. especially in terms of moisture (Normal/dry/oily)[/quote] Answer the question, my skin is normal to oily. I have some of it around my nose and chin. It was before it was very much But when I started using my own blended cream and anti-acne cream, it helped control the oiliness as well. Made it drop a lot. Only the nose and chin are left. Then the inflammatory acne that occurs often occurs on the nose and chin. Try to apply acne cream in your own formula. But it doesn't seem to work. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:21 pm

Hello, please cut mineral oil , LipidSoft™ Lite removed from the formula, to reduce the oiliness of the formula, please add AcneBee 2% to help reduce oiliness, antibacterial acne, please add Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) to 4 % which is the highest rate that the FDA is allowed to use
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:15 am

Hello, I would like to ask more about AcneBee 2% because this one is soluble in oil. In the formula, which step must be put together with active which one is good? Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:42 am

Hello, inflamed acne points 1. nano silver Pure™ 1% 2. AcneBee 2% 3. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) Powder 3% 5. Phenoxyethanol SA / 1% กันเสีย 6. Phospholipid 3%(retains subsurface) 7. Light Cream Maker 1% 8. Water 85% Step: Mix 2+7 together as part of oil , Mix 5+8 together as part of the water. Gradually add part of the water. Add the remaining ingredients to the recipe, blend or stir together by nano silver Pure should be heated a little 50 degrees to warm the entire formula so that nano silver Pure dissolves and disperses easily in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development