Haircare Recipes

สอบถามเรื่องรายละเอียดสูตร Pomade ครับ

sharing your hair care recipes

Ask about the details of the Pomade recipe.

Postby ekarach » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:31 pm

Follow the recipe that Myskin recommends to make Pomade with Paste Make. You can order them individually, right? I have a question if you want the gel to be brown. Do I have to mix more colors? Usage example Paste Maker™ Make Pomade 1. Paste Maker™ 25% 2. coco-wash™ 13% 3. glycerin 5% 4. Easy Hair Styler (8 Hr.)For white meat or Easy Hair Styler (6 Hr./Clear) for 10% clear formula 5. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 6. 46% water. It was found that there were different ingredients. I don't know if MySkin can recommend it or not. what should be used or What can be eliminated and why? WATER Ceteareth-25 glycerin PEG-7 glycerin Cocoate Propylene Glycol PEG-40 Hydrogentate Castro oll Fragance DMDM Hydation Caramel Simethicone PVP PEG-8 beeswax Methylparaben Polysorbate20 bother.
ekarach

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about details of Pomade recipe.

Postby staff » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:54 am

Hello, the formula that members have asked about. Will be similar to the formula that the team has already recommended. For example, if you are a member, please check the chemical name of Paste Maker™ will find the name Ceteareth-25 which is the main component of the recipe that members ask about. Please check it first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Haircare Recipes