Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องแชมพูครับ, รีวิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about shampoo, review

Postby thanapoompthnp » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:08 am

As soon as I have done the shampoo, I feel that it doesn't itch for my scalp. But I still have some tangles and my hair is hard, not soft, easy to smell, need to wash about 2 times to feel clean. So I want you to help me look at the recipe to make it again. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 20% Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coco Betaine) 10% Cetrimonium Chloride ( CTAC ) 2% Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% Ethoxydiglycol 1% SugarThick™ 2% Beach Garden + Bescents L (Linalool) 1.5% Last Fix™ (กลิ่นหอมติดทนนาน) 3% Citromask™ 1% น้ำกลั่น 58.5% If any one is wearing too much or too little, please adjust it as well. The part สารดับกลิ่น selected Citromask™ because in the description it says can deodorize the body Use in a deodorizer (deodorizer) or skin-cleaning products (soap, shampoo) if there is something better. Please advise. Thank you.
thanapoompthnp

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about shampoo, review

Postby staff » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:32 am

Hello
I'm stiff. Not soft
more hair conditioner test Poly-Conditioner Pro (400 mPa.s) 0.5-2.0% according to the desired softness. ซิลิโคน may be considered. hair conditioner that is ซิลิโคน instead, which Give higher efficiency, such as SiliWater™ 3%
easy stink[/quote: l43d8ccf] Learn to adjust the proportion of Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) more. But if there is still insufficient cleanliness problem may have to consider choosing สารชะล้าง with higher efficiency. (But the gentleness will also be lower) such as Clarify-Wash™ may be added to the formula. Little by little to test by สารชะล้าง main also emphasizes gentleness, namely Sulfate Free Shampoo Base stays the same.
section สารดับกลิ่น selected Citromask™ because in the text Explain that it can deodorize
สารดับกลิ่น may help reduce/control odor. But the team thinks must solve the problem at the root cause In terms of cleaning efficiency of the shampoo, you need to adjust the level of use. สารชะล้าง appropriate for the user. Follow the instructions above as well. (For example, an adult will use baby shampoo to come to the pool, it will not be able to clean it completely)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thanapoompthnp » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:47 am

if change สารชะล้าง Main is Gluta-Clean™ how? And if you want to add natural colors, such as the color of butterfly pea flowers? hair conditioner with ซิลิโคน with no ซิลิโคน Most of the substances which people are allergic to more? thank you
thanapoompthnp

Postby staff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:29 pm

Hello - Gluta-Clean Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) will have the same level of tenderness. But the cleanliness level The team thinks Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) will clean better. Because it is a combination of สารชะล้าง - Our team recommends it as an additional option. Use Cond-Foam instead of Sulfate Free Shampoo Base and hair conditioner - Member's purpose is want to use that color Can you dye your hair or not? Or very little stuck. - Allergies are specific. Can't tell if anyone is allergic or not if the question is the allergy rate of each substance. The team does not have information on the rate of such loss, sorry. However, most people do not lose. ซิลิโคน and most people are not allergic to polymers that act as Conditioning hair such as
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thanapoompthnp » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 pm

We should use Cond-Foam alone or should it be mixed with Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) .
thanapoompthnp

Postby staff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Hello, the usage rate of สารชะล้าง , members must test. and adjust to suit the hair and scalp characteristics of each user Which has different characteristics, both preferences and hair/skin characteristics. The team itself can't answer clearly. Because there is not any ratio that is the best, but only suitable for each user.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development