Cosmetics Formulation Development

Flora Foamใช้ไม่ได้ค่ะและขอคำแนะนำในการผสม Oil Soap ด้วยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Flora Foam doesn't work and I need advice on how to mix Oil Soap.

Postby sawalee49 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 am

Order Flora Foam mixed with Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base using 1. Base 30 % 2. Flora Foam 5 % 3. Preservative Microcare PHC 0.6 % 4. The rest are Mix with water by bringing 1+2 together. At first, 1 is clear, but after adding 2, it immediately becomes cloudy. After adding 3+4, it's still cloudy, but it's still thick, but leave it alone. After a day it turned into a cloudy liquid. When I use it, there is no bubble at all and it hurts my eyes. Every time I mix it Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base without Flora Foam So it came out, thick enough with some bubbles and clear as well, but this time it's enough. Flora Foam and can't use it at the page Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base says "(Recommend) Use Flora Foam™ can provide clear formula and helps to create more bubbles and the bubbles remain stable for a long time" by mixing according to the method stated. I didn't see that it would get what I was told. Please suggest me how to mix it. and would like to ask if we use Oil Soap and which foam enhancer can I use? Because I will mix it for my father who has steroid-addicted skin to use. Every time you use Eucerin which is a bath oil. He liked this one a lot and said it had a lot of bubbles. When I looked at the ingredients and it had Cocamide DEA, I thought Oil Soap should be able to add a bubble booster if using BabyFoam dissolve in oil first. Can you mix it then? and should be used at about how many percent because we used to use Oil Soap here without the foam booster, the foam is very little. Ingredients of Eucerin pH5 Shower Oil Glycine Soja MIPA-Laureth Sulfate Ricinus Communis Laureth -4 Cocamide DEA Poloxamer 101 Panthenol Bisabolol Lanolin Alcohol Citric Acid Diammonium Citrate Aqua Propyl Gallate BHT Linalool Butylphenyl Methylpropional Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Hexyl Cinnamal Coumarin you give me some advice on how to mix it as close as possible?
sawalee49

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Flora Foam doesn't work and I need advice on how to mix Oil Soap.

Postby staff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:38 am

Hello
order Flora Foam mixed with Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base using 1. Base 30% 2. Flora Foam 5 % 3. Preservative Microcare PHC 0.6 % 4. The rest is water mixed by Mix 1+2 together. At first, 1 is clear, but after adding 2, it immediately becomes cloudy. After adding 3+4, it's cloudy but it's still thick, but leave it alone. After a day it turned into a cloudy liquid. When I use it, there is no bubble at all and it hurts my eyes. Every time I mix it Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base without Flora Foam So it came out, thick enough with some bubbles and clear as well, but this time when I put it Flora Foam and it doesn't work at the page Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base says "(Recommend) Use Flora Foam™ can provide clear formula and helps to create more bubbles and the bubbles remain stable for a long time" by mixing according to the method already stated. I didn't see that it would get what I was told. Please suggest how to mix it
The staff asked for permission to inspect and will study and notify you back.
And would like to ask if we use Oil Soap and which foam enhancer can I use? Because I will mix it for my father who has steroid-addicted skin to use. Every time you use Eucerin which is a bath oil. He liked this one a lot and said it had a lot of bubbles. When I looked at the ingredients and it had Cocamide DEA, I thought Oil Soap should be able to add a bubble booster if using BabyFoam dissolve in oil first. Can you mix it then? and should be used at about how many percent because we used to use Oil Soap here without the foam booster, the bubble is very low
. Like Eucerin, members need to use Cocamide DEA, but the team doesn't recommend it because BabyFoam DEA has a history of being unsafe for users. BabyFoam or foaming agent, usually dissolved in water only (which Cocamide DEA has special characteristics. is soluble in oil too, so Eucerin chose to use it in this formula)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sawalee49 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Thanks for the answer, but the saff says " BabyFoam or foaming agent, usually dissolved in water only" see the web page. It says "solubility: can be dissolved in water or oil vs. Method of blending: mix in water phase or oil phase" so I thought this might work. If only soluble in water Please help to edit the information on the web page as well. to prevent misunderstandings of other members
sawalee49

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:59 am

Hello team, thank you for the information. The team will inform the relevant people to update the information correctly.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development